IGNORED

The real value of this team

Mihai

Good evening, guys ! If we can call this a ``good evening``. I want to write my thoughts now, when I am angry af, I regret that this game was streamed online. 

1. I posted sometimes negative things about our team lately and everyone probably was against me, duo to their reactions. Today everything is confirmed, our team is low, and when I say low i mean LOW. We are not a top half team, just lucky narrow wins december-january and I tried for weeks to lie to myself that this is not true, but this game confirmed it. We had almost zero chances to score, not even 3 shots on target. In 25 minutes after kelly managed to score a goal FINALLY, we had only one chance and that was in stoppage time, this is unaceptable, our opponents were like Relegated before the game started, they came to have fun and OUR team that can not in a game in the last month, OUR team that lost important points against 2 pretty bad teams like preston and birmingham, couldn`t even win against the worst team around this league. You can blame my attitude as much as you want, I know that everything that I`m saying it`s totally true and the smart guys around here will understand. No matter that I`m from Romania and bla bla bla, but i saw football, I saw a lot of football around this planet and I chose Bristol City, I`m crazy or not... but I did this since i was a kid, a 11 years old kid. 

2. Famara Diedhiou, it is our worst player around the last month. From 5 touches he loses the ball 4 times, he ca not do a single dribble, he can not shoot, he can not hit the ball with his big afro head. Wasted money on him, neal maupay scored 20 and was cheaper, that is business. I don`t know who the f is that goalkeeper but he was trained for handball I think,  he is comming from other sports cause he can not hit the ball with his feet, I think all around here can hit the ball better than him. 

3. We do not deserve in one million years this place and i think Notthingham will steal this sixth place. Derby it s not on a good run and they struggle to win games but Notts come from behind and I think they deserve it. 

4. In our next game we will lose by a margin of at least 2 or 3 goals, I will even bet on that like 50 euro ( guaranteed money ]. 

5. We play Football like a League One side, we can not have more than 3,4 passes in a row....we pull the ball into the box from our goalkepers and centre backs.... THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL, maybe it was 30 years ago, but now this is not FOOTBALL. 

6. I am done with this season, I will read your reactions about my post but after this I am done. My heart can not take it anymore, I ruin my every single fkng night watching this team playing and I am really tired, I do not want to become white from my age... I like my hair color for now.  I hope a miracle will happen and I will read in the newspapers from Romania that Bristol City won promotion, but I wont watch any score, any news and any game anymore.

7. Tonight we deserve this point, but never more. A kind of penalty I think that we had before Kelly scored but it is unaceptable to struggle anyway, so we do not deserved a win today, we should have like one chance every ten minutes at least and we had like 3 chances all game.

Have a nice evening, sorry for my english, it may be pretty bad but i want to go to sleep, here it is 11 55 pm and look what I m doing with my time, suffering from a football team that is not even from my country,  damn it..

@RedDave

I expected guys like you. I posted and I was happy with it, you have no idea, but like I said, we were fortunate in that wins many times, we wont only a margin of one goal.   You see... this is the thing, no one is seeing the reality lately. LJ normally can not take us up, he is just playing with our nerves and he prove that he is a hot prospect manager but we can not get the job done for a entire season. 

Our policy with bla bla bla ``creating young players for the future`` is a total sh*t, we know that all of us want to go up and SL wants the same but I don`t get it. Why Bournemouth is there and we are not, they were a mediocre league one team when we were fighting for playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, Mihai said:

@RedDave

I expected guys like you. I posted and I was happy with it, you have no idea, but like I said, we were fortunate in that wins many times, we wont only a margin of one goal.   You see... this is the thing, no one is seeing the reality lately. LJ normally can not take us up, he is just playing with our nerves and he prove that he is a hot prospect manager but we can not get the job done for a entire season. 

Our policy with bla bla bla ``creating young players for the future`` is a total sh*t, we know that all of us want to go up and SL wants the same but I don`t get it. Why Bournemouth is there and we are not, they were a mediocre league one team when we were fighting for playoffs. 

We are sixth. Most fans happy with top half they said. Try to enjoy it 

No, you are stealing your own hat by saying that. Derby being shitty doesn`t making us a good team that deserves this place. Let`s be honest, did you liked what you saw today or not. If you did, then there is no point to talk about football anymore. You are happy with top half when you start like sh*t and you struggle to be in top half, but now expectations are changing and to be honest, in every season inside my soul i couldn`t be happy with anything less than promotion. To be honest, if I know that we will lose playoffs if we qualify, i chose 7th place just to not have again that dissapoiment. 

Fans like you are going to Wembley final for the playoff and in the end after defeat they talk like ``i am happy today, we lost the final and my expectations were top half`` ...

42 minutes ago, Mihai said:

6. I am done with this season, I will read your reactions about my post but after this I am done. My heart can not take it anymore, I ruin my every single fkng night watching this team playing and I am really tired, I do not want to become white from my age... I like my hair color for now.  I hope a miracle will happen and I will read in the newspapers from Romania that Bristol City won promotion, but I wont watch any score, any news and any game anymore.

Don't bother coming back next season if that's your attitude. Ive endured 35 years, you don't get off that easy. Toughen up or we are probably not the club for you.

Well I am not done like in that way. I am done involving around here and searching for streams online cause I was really having a headache today cause of this game. Is not good for me to get angry like i did not, but i will support this team forever, that I know for sure. I`ve been even at a game in Bristol some time ago. 

And about our place, we can talk only about statistics but in this post i was talking about football not statistics. I really want a miracle, now I can not sleep cause of this game...it is too harsh for me, I have two teams that i support and same situation for both probably I am a bit exhausted but that doesn`t make me not loyal. I am sure i can not stay away from comparing the Championsip table after every fixture.... the rage talks.

12 hours ago, Mihai said:

narrow wins december-january and I tried for weeks to lie to myself that this is not true, but this game confirmed it.

I think I am with you on this. I thought back across the matches I've watched live and on TV this season. A spread of games including both Brentford and QPR games, plus Blackburn away and then last night's match. All were fairly average performances, perhaps the best was Blackburn away and the second half of the QPR away game.  Even after those two games I don't remember thinking we had won comfortably. QPR we were terrible in the first half and were saved by a couple of good performances from Weimann and Taylor. Blackburn away, the peak of the winning run, it was a well managed 1-0 win, but it wasn't the kind of performance that instils massive belief in a squad or fanbase.

As you say most of our matches this season have been decided by slim margins. 1-0, 2-1, 1-1, often we've gone behind, often we've started slow. Even last night could have finished 1-0 had Kelly been luckier, or even 2-1 had Pack put away that last minute chance, either way the result would have smothered an abject performance.

For me I hope the team rests up over the next couple of weeks. I mean proper rest, no running, no pubbing, no holidays abroad, perhaps get the team together and just chill out. Reflect on the season so far, consider some fresh tactics and prepare for the final push towards the end of the season.

Archived