IGNORED

Were you consulted?

Unan

Were you consulted?  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

You appear to be in a very small minority here, clearly they should have just asked you and no one else.

It’s called an ‘an opinion’ mucker.

Google it if you’re unsure ?

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

Ok, just so we’re clear.

I don’t want to see this new daft logo on anything, we’re more than a logo.

The Bristol coat of arms was fine by me, can’t beat a unicorn or two on a crest; along with the Suspension Bridge.

But this? No. 

This is not what we have strived for. 

It’s a cop out by people who don’t have any affection or connection to the club, team or fans they are supposed to represent.

I preferred the coat of arms too, but lots of people didn’t. The online poll on here shows support for the new design. 

You sound like a “stay” brexit voter..! 

(I didn’t vote out, or in. I’m glad now because anyone who voted for something they didn’t know what they were voting for is a bit of a mug in my opinion, and sums up everything that’s wrong with giving morons (the general public) democracy!) 

1 minute ago, Oops said:

I know, just not quite sure how a badge can make someone so angry. People were asked, some responded, some didn't. There are only few ways you can go with something that has to include red, white, some sort of historical reference, some sort of reference to our nickname and maybe something that includes Bristol. I would have preferred the suspension bridge in there somewhere, but it's hardly a show stopper.

So you will hold your opinion, but respect that others feel differently and accept the outcome graciously..?! 

Ooops, bit late for that now, eh..?!

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I preferred the coat of arms too, but lots of people didn’t. The online poll on here shows support for the new design. 

You sound like a “stay” brexit voter..! 

(I didn’t vote out, or in. I’m glad now because anyone who voted for something they didn’t know what they were voting for is a bit of a mug in my opinion, and sums up everything that’s wrong with giving morons (the general public) democracy!) 

Wow.

So morons don’t have opinions?

You’ve lost me there cocker,

I don’t like the new logo. Convince me.

I don’t need to convince you. You don’t like it. That’s fine..! 

When you wake up in the morning, you will realise that literally nothing in your life has changed, and hopefully you’ll have calmed down a bit..! 

4 minutes ago, Oops said:

You’ve lost me there cocker,

I don’t like the new logo. Convince me.

You don’t need to be convinced.  You’ve made your decision, you don’t like it.  That is fine.  As you say, it’s an opinion, and you’ve voiced it on a forum.  That too is fine.  Some will agree with you, some won’t.  That is fine also.

OTIB would be boring otherwise.

ITK - Johnson’s daughter (who he’d trust with his life) drew the logo ?

Wow, thanks BS3. 

I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that my personal opinion has made no difference to the final outcome of the shit logo debate.

I’m going to rush upstairs and tell my Mrs that you’ve just torn me a new one ?

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You don’t need to be convinced.  You’ve made your decision, you don’t like it.  That is fine.  As you say, it’s an opinion, and you’ve voiced it on a forum.  That too is fine.  Some will agree with you, some won’t.  That is fine also.

OTIB would be boring otherwise.

ITK - Johnson’s daughter (who he’d trust with his life) drew the logo ?

How old is his daughter? 

I’m guessing 4 ?‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Oops said:

Wow, thanks BS3. 

I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that my personal opinion has made no difference to the final outcome of the shit logo debate.

I’m going to rush upstairs and tell my Mrs that you’ve just torn me a new one ?

Don’t feel bad about it mate. Just bend over like a good boy while she practises with her new strap on. 

Have a good night..! ??

10 hours ago, Unan said:

So JL has said they set up a Fans Feedback Group as they went through the redesign process. This isn’t the poll that was sent via email.

So, were you consulted? Do you know anyone that was? Surely with the vast array of users on OTIB some of us were consulted?

If you were I would love some information on what was discussed.

I did an online survey I got emailed

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Don’t feel bad about it mate. Just bend over like a good boy while she practises with her new strap on. 

Have a good night..! ??

Get to school wee man, leave the debate for the adults.

Get your hand out of your Lonsdale jogging bottoms, have a Dairylea Dunker and grab a shower. There's a good boy :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Oops said:

Get to school wee man, leave the debate for the adults.

Get your hand out of your Lonsdale jogging bottoms, have a Dairylea Dunker and grab a shower. There's a good boy :thumbsup:

You didn’t answer before. Did you complete the survey that they sent out..?

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

What do you think was discussed..?!

out of interest.. genuinely... did you complete the supporter survey about logos..?

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Have a good night..! ??

Looking at the standard of your posting I don't think you are sincerely interested in the topic of the thread or its replies.

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Looking at the standard of your posting I don't think you are sincerely interested in the topic of the thread or its replies.

I wouldn’t expect you to think I was, after having a sense of humour bybass.  

@barbs3 people put a lot of effort into bring back the Robin including one who tragically died not so long ago. you know people there will be disappointed about Jon Lansdown and whoever else it was has gone about this. you know that the way Jon Lansdown has done his consultation is way off the mark fans suggested there.  It was important to some. stop your winds ups. Bit of respect please.

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You didn’t answer before. Did you complete the survey that they sent out..?

I did.

I just don't like the new logo. It's not a badge that represents the club or the city, it's a corporate graphic which will look great on emails and training wear.

I'm interested as to which demographic the new badge is supposed to appeal to? The arrogance of the people in charge of this club never fails to surprise me.

12 minutes ago, Oops said:

I did.

I just don't like the new logo. It's not a badge that represents the club or the city, it's a corporate graphic which will look great on emails and training wear.

I'm interested as to which demographic the new badge is supposed to appeal to? The arrogance of the people in charge of this club never fails to surprise me.

I preferred the coat of arms. 

Although I think you are wrong about the badge not representing the club or the City. I think that the “Bristol City” part covers those 2 bases..!

I did the email survey but yet to speak to someone who attended one of these face-to-face consultations Lansdown mentions.

Someone said earlier: you won't keep all our fan base happy. Very true. But I think most would agree we need something clearly identifiable as 'Bristol' on there, namely the Suspension Bridge which the club were happy to plaster in the new emblem last night.

1 hour ago, Three Lions said:

@barbs3 people put a lot of effort into bring back the Robin including one who tragically died not so long ago. you know people there will be disappointed about Jon Lansdown and whoever else it was has gone about this. you know that the way Jon Lansdown has done his consultation is way off the mark fans suggested there.  It was important to some. stop your winds ups. Bit of respect please.

I’m not on a wind up. I know there were a section of support who campaigned long and hard for the Robin to return. 

It has returned. I was never a fan of bringing it back, personally, but I actually think it’s ok. I like it more today than I did on first viewing yesterday, so I think it might grow on me and others. 

It’s different and new, probably not exactly what some had in mind, but I think it works, or at least it will once people get used to it and it becomes more familiar. 

Quite simply, no change is ever going to have universal approval, but the poll on here shows that it’s more liked than disliked, which is not bad for starters. 

I actually prefer the simple version that on the training wear, to the circled version that on the shirt, although some might say that’s a bit reminiscent of the Tottenham badge..?

I can understand, although don’t agree, with those who are demanding the suspension bridge to be included. It could be, but it doesn’t matter that it’s not. 

It’s a Robin, on a football. Modern & different, but certainly not bad, imho. 

I'm not going to complain about not being consulted. I knew there was a consultation process. Still think the bad is shyte tho. Just dont understand whats wrong with the original robin badge. Why do we have to commericlise it??

Archived