IGNORED

Shawn McCoulsky gone off the boil ?

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Better to stay here and play or not in the under 23’s...absolutely the right thing to send him on loan imo and get some experience with league football...you may be right and he is only 20 but don’t see any benefit to the  club of keeping him and stagnating in the reserves.

Semeneyo , Adelakun, and Eisa don't seem to be gaining much by staying at Ashton Gate.  Hope I am wrong.

9 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Yet the two mentioned are two of our top 5 biggest sales. Probably paying for years of academy costs

Yep but that’s  not the point I’m making............their sale was to support SLs sustainability strategy.  

On 15/04/2019 at 21:50, Ivorguy said:

Semeneyo , Adelakun, and Eisa don't seem to be gaining much by staying at Ashton Gate.  Hope I am wrong.

Exactly my point mate...eisa is a shocker, if he wasn’t part of plan then he should have been loaned to a league one club to up his level.

is he gonna be a part of our plans next season I doubt it as pretty sure we will buy a striker in the summer, if fam and Taylor stay then he won’t get a look in imo

semenyo surely will be loaned to a league one club unless he is snapped up for a prem development squad

Archived