IGNORED

Can we use the giant TV screens to cheerlead the crowd during the Derby match?

Curr Avon

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I take it you're having a laugh with the thread itself, but on a serious note, I do quite like the idea of forming a business called 'Come on you REEEEEEEEDS! Limited'.

Imagine having to belt that out every time you answered the phone.

Yes, it is all meant in a light-hearted way and not to be taken seriously.

Why not just play recordings of popular City chants and songs over tannoy. Fans can then just sit quietly and clap politely whenever they feel the urge.

God forbid we sing and chant spontaneously without having to be prompted by some prat with an effing autocue.

No wonder the atmosphere at grounds everywhere is getting crappier every year.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Have you?    Can’t say I take any notice of the advertising boards.

You do know that doesn’t mean that things aren’t displayed on them, yeah..?!

We all know that you don’t usually get to your seat much before kick off. Or is that only when you’ve arranged to do so, to meet someone..?!

17 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You do know that doesn’t mean that things aren’t displayed on them, yeah..?!

We all know that you don’t usually get to your seat much before kick off. Or is that only when you’ve arranged to do so, to meet someone..?!

They’re adverts and how many of us remember adverts that we’ve seen on TV? Some we do but not many. They have a subliminal effect which is why companies shell out vast amounts of dosh.

You’re right that I usually get to my seat just as the players come out having met up with guys in the SC bar beforehand.

4 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Just in case anyone needs any encouragement to sing loudly to help lift the players for our MOST IMPORTANT MATCH IN 11 SEASONS.

If the answer is no, can we get round it with 'advertising' for companies registered as, say, COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!! Limited.

Even if we did you’d get people moaning that they can’t see the score.

Archived