IGNORED

Your Bristol Ctiy rewards balance : DEADLINE IS FIRDAY 31st !!

phantom

• Admin
1 hour ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Does anyone know what is happening with the loyalty points/pounds that season card holders don't spend by the 31st May?

I see the bears are donating theirs to charity; and I think this would be a wonderful gesture by the club.

I've still got quite a few pounds left on our cards. But would be more than happy for it to go to a worthy cause.

@ncnsbcfc If you don't do something with the balance by 31st May it gets wiped off, the football club are doing the same thing as the rugby club with the balances

See post one at the top for details on how to donate

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:39, phantom said:

@ncnsbcfc If you don't do something with the balance by 31st May it gets wiped off, the football club are doing the same thing as the rugby club with the balances

See post one at the top for details on how to donate

Is this definite now mate? I was going to e-mail the club to donate mine but if they`re going to do it anyway I won`t bother.

• Admin

LAST CHANCE TO SPEND YOUR REWARDS CASH

It's time to spend your City Rewards cash before accounts are cleared on June 1st.

All Rewards cash can be spent on merchandise only, at the Bristol Sport Store both in store and online.

You have until Friday (May 31st) to do so, after which season card holders and members will have their rewards cash balances cleared. Season card holders for 2019/20 will then be awarded their new start-up balance from Saturday, June 1st 2019.

Season card holders received a start-up balance of £10, with members receiving a start-up balance of £5. Eligible supporters also earned between 2% and 5% on all match tickets purchased and between 5%-10% when purchasing merchandise.

How to redeem your cards cash

Online:

Please ensure you have created your Bristol Sport Club Account and linked your account to your existing ticketing account using your Supporter I.D and password. You then just need to head to the online Bristol Sport store where you’ll have the option to redeem your Rewards cash balance. For a guide on how to create your Bristol Sport club account please visit: https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/about/guide-to-bristol-sport-club-accounts/

In-store:

Simply visit the Bristol Sport store and present your season card or Membership card at the point of purchase

Please note, supporters do not earn Rewards cash at concourse catering concessions, the coffee shop or the sports bar – season card holders and members instead receive discount on these purchases.

Supporters are unable to collate multiple different Rewards balances into one transaction. However, please email marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk should you wish to transfer Rewards cash balances from family/friends onto one season card or membership card.

Supporters who would like to donate their remaining Rewards cash balance to charity can do so by emailing marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk. This donation will go towards the provision of kit for programmes run by our sporting charities at Bristol Sport.

For further information on the Rewards scheme please visit https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-rewards-scheme-announced-for-201819-season/.

Archived