IGNORED

Playoff weekend

Red Army 75

15 hours ago, pillred said:

Charlton easy to get to, yeah if you've a helicopter, it's a bloody nightmare to get to. well it is from here anyway.

Easier than Sunderland though?

IIRC from most of London you basically need to get to Greenwich via London Bridge...I think that's what I did previously. But yeh it isn't as easy as the other London games.

6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Easier than Sunderland though?

IIRC from most of London you basically need to get to Greenwich via London Bridge...I think that's what I did previously. But yeh it isn't as easy as the other London games.

To put it mildly, but for us almost anything is better than Sunderland.

On 24/05/2019 at 21:51, ukneil said:

What with your username I am a little confused why you would want this.  I have run a few scenarios through my head but have gone to my dirty mind default of assuming there must be a woman (or bloke if that's your thing) involved up in the big smoke ?

Ha! Only just seen this after a great weekend.

Born and bred in Somerset. Plus Devon provide a decent chunk of Somerset's team, including Saturday's man of the match and a fair chunk of their support. 

Sunday I accompanied a good friend who supports Charlton, I always enjoy an away day in London so I was keen on Charlton winning as there's no way I was going to make Sunderland away from Devon.

But no woman......or man I'm afraid 

Archived