IGNORED

New Will Smith Movie

whitey_03

Whilst sunning myself for the past two weeks in Ayia Napa, I stumbled upon a bar which was showing I.Robot starring Will Smith. Now I am not normally one for Sci-Fi kinds of films but this film was quality. I dont think it is released in the UK yet, mainly because twice during the film you could see a guy get up from his seat and then return a few minutes later.

Has anyone else seen this film before its been released, if not, I highly recommend you go see this one. :D

pah!

Go and read the orginal book by Isaac Asimov, now that is quality.

that said i will probably still watch the film at some point.

Fair enough, but the film is the quality, I was pleasantly suprised.

Also, I had the pleasure of watching something else in Ayia Napa which made me smile just as much, the Celtic vs Chelsea game. Now that is a must see :D and to top it all off the got a 5-1 drubbing off Liverpool!!

Rangers are back in business, and without a signing or 5, Celtic will be out of business!! Hello Hello we are the Rangers boys :grr:

Fair enough, but the film is the quality, I was pleasantly suprised.

Also, I had the pleasure of watching something else in Ayia Napa which made me smile just as much, the Celtic vs Chelsea game. Now that is a must see  :D and to top it all off the got a 5-1 drubbing off Liverpool!!

Rangers are back in business, and without a signing or 5, Celtic will be out of business!! Hello Hello we are the Rangers boys  :grr:

Although the performances in the US have been a shambles, I'm still hopeful we will sign someone (please let us sign someone!) and be pretty decent next season.

Plus Chris Coleman says he still fancies us to win the SPL again next year after facing both sides recently :grr:

I'm still hopeful we will sign someone (please let us sign someone!) and be pretty decent next season.

Plus Chris Coleman says he still fancies us to win the SPL again next year after facing both sides recently  :D

Chris Coleman only said that because he is scared incase his big Welsh mate John Hartson comes down and does to him what he did to Eyal Berkovic. :grr: Rangers by all accounts couldve won the game 3-0 or 4-0 but lack of luck and good goalkeeping kept it at one, Prso's goal was a belter though.

Seems Celtic are going to sign that Henri Camara from Wolves, personally dont see him as the savour but O'Neill is hardly ever wrong!! Rumours of Shearer aswell but they are well off the mark I think. I am confident of Rangers winning the league, and i might even take a wee double bet that Rangers win the league at 13/8 and Nacho Novo wins top goalscorer at 9/2. Come on you Gers

I thought the funniest comment was when he was talking to the head of the Robot company, and he was listening to the guy talk, then he sneezed and said " Oh sorry, I'm allergic to bull$hit ", brilliant.

Yeah definately the funniest moment. It was a full cinema when I went and it had everybody in fits. Hilarious it was!

Archived