IGNORED

2019/20 Fixtures (Merged)

Jerseybean

Hi everyone.  Last year, I made manual entries from the fixture list to my Google Calendar, but I recall that I downloaded a calendar previously to avoid doing this   I think it may have been from Skysport.

Anyone downloaded the 19/20 fixture list yet that can provide a link? Does it auto update when fixtures are rearranged?

Ta. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hi everyone.  Last year, I made manual entries from the fixture list to my Google Calendar, but I recall that I downloaded a calendar previously to avoid doing this   I think it may have been from Skysport.

Anyone downloaded the 19/20 fixture list yet that can provide a link? Does it auto update when fixtures are rearranged?

Ta. 

On 20/06/2019 at 09:23, phantom said:

For anyone that wants to upload the fixtures to an online calendar - the link is here

https://www.skysports.com/bristol-city-fixtures#calendar-html

Installed this on my laptop only to realise it had already automatically updated from last season. 

Calendar on my phone also automatically updated too

• Admin
27 minutes ago, westonred said:

Those links arn't working for my google account it just puts up last seasons fixtures on my calendar anyone else having problems ?

Are the new fixtures definitely not there (tried refreshing?) I hadn't realised mine was updated 

Archived