IGNORED

Well Done Mr. Miller!

grebes

Didnt contribute a lot to the team, but scored two goals so cant complain. I think we should persist with Miller and not waste our money on a target man. However, I was watching Tinnions body language tonight when he gave the ball away a couple of times and something tells me that Miller wont be playing much this season.

Yeah well done big man, good to see the Miller name back on the Bristol City score sheet.

Without being biased towards my mate etc. he seems to be doing what he didnt last season, scoring against the unfancied teams like Newport and now Forest Green Rovers. I dont think anyone would argue he was able to score against the bigger teams like QPR, Watford & Brighton just hope he can add goals against the lower divison teams.

But I wont get carried away with his goal scoring exploits just yet, he and I both know there is undoubted quality up front for City now with Hefferman, Gillespie & Roberts. But what I also know is if he is given his chance to start I dont think he will disappoint this season.

All looks good for City this season, come on you Reds :D

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
Yeah well done big man, good to see the Miller name back on the Bristol City score sheet.

Without being biased towards my mate etc. he seems to be doing what he didnt last season, scoring against the unfancied teams like Newport and now Forest Green Rovers. I dont think anyone would argue he was able to score against the bigger teams like QPR, Watford & Brighton just hope he can add goals against the lower divison teams.

But I wont get carried away with his goal scoring exploits just yet, he and I both know there is undoubted quality up front for City now with Hefferman, Gillespie & Roberts. But what I also know is if he is given his chance to start I dont think he will disappoint this season.

All looks good for City this season, come on you Reds :D

I think he'll have learned a big lesson from last season, he'll know how defenders play, he'll know he's going to have to be physical and he'll have a years experience under his belt. Personally I think he deserves a fair crack this season and I would have him and Heffernan as 2 of the 3 strikers. He's got a fantastic touch and skill for a big lad, I can see this season being very profitable for BCFC and Lee Miller.

Keep up the good work son!

Well done my boy  :grr:

Not going to get to carried away - i still think he's going to be on the bench at best come August the 7th.  :D

Still un-beaten bring on the Portsmouth  :D  :grr:

Unfortunately I feel the same that he will be sitting on the bench come the first game of the season, but then again I'm not Tinman so who really knows who will be the starting front pairing.

If you are going on goals scored during pre-season then Miller is up there, Heffers has 4, Gillespie has 3 or 4, and Robbo has scored a couple aswell. Personally I would love to see Gillespie and Hefferman playing off Lee, that could be a trio to shoot City to promotion.

All looks good though

Unfortunately I feel the same that he will be sitting on the bench come the first game of the season, but then again I'm not Tinman so who really knows who will be the starting front pairing.

If you are going on goals scored during pre-season then Miller is up there, Heffers has 4, Gillespie has 3 or 4, and Robbo has scored a couple aswell. Personally I would love to see Gillespie and Hefferman playing off Lee, that could be a trio to shoot City to promotion.

All looks good though

All looks good particulary when talking about Lee Miller :grr: Ooooops back to the topic :D:P

I wish Tinman would have put the lad through some intense weight training through the summer he is still very light weight.

I actually thought when I saw him he was looking bigger, he came up for the weekend during the summer, and you couldnt get him out the gym up here.

Difference of opinion i guess, but I think his build makes you think he isnt strong but he is deceptive :D

Guest simmos the gaffer

If we are looking to make more of set pieces next season we need someone with aerial ability, so Lee has to play. He's a skillful guy and with a confident start and a couple of early goals i'm sure he will have a good season.

:D

Guest Bristol_Babe
Well done my boy  :D

Not going to get to carried away - i still think he's going to be on the bench at best come August the 7th.  :yawn:

Still un-beaten bring on the Portsmouth  ^_^  :yawn:

Glad to see you are following the right Lee now Citygal9! :yawn:

Good on you Lee. Keep them coming please! You have our faith. You have our support. Ignore the doubters. We know you can do it!

I, too, think he will be sitting on the bench against Torquay inspite of his excellent Pre-season showing.

But then maybe I'm struggling to shake off Danny Wilson Syndrome.

Archived