IGNORED

Leeds game & Season Card sales

wendyredredrobin

Just had a look at the club ticket site and it looks like only about 1400 tickets left.  I'm sure these will be all gone in the next few days.

Anyone got any idea how well season card sales are going? Surprised that the club rarely tell us these things.

i guess we will be averaging well over 20000 per game again this year with a few sell outs, especially if we do the business on the pitch.

Not long left now to announce the arrival of our new striker, if we are getting one.

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just had a look at the club ticket site and it looks like only about 1400 tickets left.  I'm sure these will be all gone in the next few days.

Anyone got any idea how well season card sales are going? Surprised that the club rarely tell us these things.

i guess we will be averaging well over 20000 per game again this year with a few sell outs, especially if we do the business on the pitch.

Not long left now to announce the arrival of our new striker, if we are getting one.

It's what we do...

• Admin
10 hours ago, Brann-red said:

All dolman tickets are on sale . Some of the upper lansdown at the back haven’t been put for sale yet . 

Also not sure what’s happening with the Atyeo- I assume they’re not opening it up for us ?

Sales looking good though . 

I think it was the Villa game last season where a larger area at the front of the stand was blocked off, this seems to be what Leeds will find next week

The odd thing about that who decides to do this, who is to say the club we give the whole stand to is not more likely to play up?

@JulieH do you know if the allocation has been controlled like this due to Leeds' previous problems in and around the Atyeo stand?

1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

Im going alone to see the Leeds game 4 aug. Have to go to London after the game because my flight to Sweden is eatly monda 09.20. Is there any LondonBristolians out there  I can go to London with after the game? Offcause I pay for the lift. Always difficault vs Leeds but this time Im think we will take all points. Always believe COYR!!!

Reminder that one of our loyal Swedish  fans Garland is hoping one of our supporters who are driving back to London post match can help him 

On 25/07/2019 at 19:24, wendyredredrobin said:

Over 15.5k according to the SLO on twitter:

7F282D86-CBE6-420F-8CAB-D0C99B879D83.png

On 25/07/2019 at 19:24, wendyredredrobin said:

Actually if you remove away fans from the equation we averaged around 19300 last season, and we'll do well to improve on that. 

5 hours ago, swampy said:

I wouldn't worry.  Today's game was maybe a sell out and then it was announced only a few lower stands were open!!  City has become a marketing hype  ... 

It was clearly mentioned when the tickets first went on sale that only two stands were open...

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/watch-city-in-action-for-pre-season-finale/

PalaceTickets have gone on sale for Bristol City's final match of pre-season against Crystal Palace..

Roy Hodgson's Eagles visit Ashton Gate on Saturday, July 27th for the first time since 2017, when the Robins were victorious in a 4-1 Carabao Cup tie.

Tickets are now on sale - from £1 for Under-19s and £10 for Adults - to all City supporters for the pre-season encounter. Hospitality packages are also available.

The fixture later this month comes eight days before City kick-off their 2019/20 campaign against Leeds United.

Season card holders should note that their 2019/20 seats are not reserved for this fixture. Only the South Stand and Lower Lansdown will be open.

Archived