IGNORED

It’s only a friendly but.......

....the kids are back in full voice this morning, much to their mothers delight! 

Makes you realise what supporting your team actually is and means. Yes they watch sky and YouTube but they just want to watch city at the gate.

That was a short break ?

It’s seemed a long time this year, looking forward to the game today. It’s only a friendly...but it’s football.

I have only two things that are the nearest thing I can think of as being addicted to, football and Glastonbury! ?

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Got Lovejoy on the Drama channel, I've had bacon and will be making my way to a pub for midday.

Match day!

Just stay home with a packet of fags and a lighter, we need you on form for the coming season as and when your services are needed.... You're still in pre season training.  

Just a 'friendly' reminder.. ?

14 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Just stay home with a packet of fags and a lighter, we need you on form for the coming season as and when your services are needed.... You're still in pre season training.  

Just a 'friendly' reminder.. ?

I've been thinking about getting one of those vape things.

Modern smoking for a more modern approach to football.

5 hours ago, RedM said:

It’s seemed a long time this year, looking forward to the game today. It’s only a friendly...but it’s football.

I have only two things that are the nearest thing I can think of as being addicted to, football and Glastonbury! ?

Don’t you mean PILTON 

Archived