IGNORED

LJ Interview at open training

bcfc01

8 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Notice he said a goalscorer or at least someone who will create chances for someone else (Palmer?) when asked about getting a striker in.

Yep......hedging his bets I reckon.

We all know that strikers of Championship quality are few and far between - even Colin can’t find one despite all his contacts within the game.

Palmer does seem most likely. He’s familiar with City, knows the players and has a grasp of what LJ expects.

5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thought the comment when asked about the Palace game was interesting "We didn't play our game very well, there are circumstances for that"

reading between lines and comments after the match I think it does add up to Webster moving

Thats an extremely abstract deduction, those lines you are reading between must be leylines?  I'm not entirely dismissing it, but IMHO Webster is not going anywhere, at least for now.

16 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thought the comment when asked about the Palace game was interesting "We didn't play our game very well, there are circumstances for that"

reading between lines and comments after the match I think it does add up to Webster moving

He qualifies his comment , immediately afterwards

Hard pre season , travel , jet lag etc

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Like this was a surprise !!!

Next season it will be Weston beach. Get ‘em back lean and mean. 

and muddy!

Archived