IGNORED

Kalas, Dasilva and Palmer..

Sturny

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Gone home to keep an eye on his wife.

Re signing all three....back in May I thought all 3 would be back (hoped rather than expected).  As each week / month has gone on, it’s looked less and less likely, as bits of news filtered through.

Dasilva wanted to wait until after the u21s....cue bigger clubs coming in for him

Kalas rumoured to be interesting several clubs across Europe

Palmer linked to Norwich, Sheff Utd etc, then Swansea.

But ultimately all three have signed.  The fact that some are bemoaning Palmer shows me how far we have come.  He is a recent Eng u21 international, just 22 years old, with lots of potential.  He can play at this level undoubtedly, how integral he can be we will need to wait and see.

Re Dasilva...21, current Eng u21 international....£2m....wow.

Kalas....26....Czech international (a tidy nation)....breaking our highest transfer fee.

Back to Palmer, listen to his interview, he wants to be here, is a family man, looking to settle...that bodes well.

As you know I wasn’t desperate for Palmer

But I did a bit of research and reading on him last night and have to say his promise and pedigree as a 17/18 / 19 yr old and exploits at Chelsea is impressive , hat tricks etc in the U23 Champions League type competition or whatever it is

His emerging career appears to have stalled a bit with loans and his promise , to date unfulfilled

I liked his interview and if we can get him focused we could have a real gem who could take us , or help us to another level  

Archived