IGNORED

Season Ticket Benefits

red angler

Apart from having a ticket for all home league games,what other benefits do I get with my season ticket.??

This also entitles you to threaten to rip your season ticket up if any of the following happen:

a) we don't beat Torquay by at least 4 goals

b) we draw or lose at home

c) we aren't top by Christmas

d) we only make the playoffs

e) we don't make the FA Cup R3

You also get to start your sentences with "As a season ticket holders....blah....blah...."

Most of all though you have time for that extra pint and still have your seat waiting for you at the Gate. :Party12:

This also entitles you to threaten to rip your season ticket up if any of the following happen:

a) we don't beat Torquay by at least 4 goals

b) we draw or lose at home

c) we aren't top by Christmas

d) we only make the playoffs

e) we don't make the FA Cup R3

You also get to start your sentences with "As a season ticket holders....blah....blah...."

Most of all though you have time for that extra pint and still have your seat waiting for you at the Gate.  :Party12:

I like it. ^_^

• Entrance to all home league games.

• Priority on away and cup games.

• 10% off a item of TFG leisurewear (includes home or away shirt) in the club shop.

• Entrance to all home reserve games.

• Member prices for CATS and cup games.

• Entrance to Dolman Stand (Red & White) bar on matchdays.

I got a season ticket now 4 the Atyeo - can u still get in the red n white bar ?

With a season ticket you can't be accused of being a partimer,because in buying the ST you are making a statement of intent to attend all the home matches you can.Thats worth a mention... ^_^

Bit it doesn't give you the divine right to accuse anybody else of being a part-timer of course :P

Spot on with the season ticket comment, certainly doesn't make me a part-timer, I bought mine, even though I know I'm going to miss nearly 2 months of games, when I go to OZ in 2 weeks.

Then again, I think that just makes me stupid!!!

Thanks for the replies,

one more quickie,do we still get the chance to purchase extra home match tickets at the reduced members price or has that been replaced by the early purchase scheme ?

As far as I know that rule only came in this season and certainly better be here to stay ^_^

Archived