IGNORED

BCTV

Drew Peacock

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I had this problem, in fact audio is still available via BCFC site but not RobinsTV the clue is in bold type .

Thanks @Major Isewater - I'm a bit senior.  Where will I find audio commentary on the City website please?  The recent Gota Fria storms knocked out much wifi in the Murcia coastal region and I think there are people with far more urgent needs to be sorted here before worrying about my wifi, so it'll be audio only for me for a while.  

50 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Thanks @Major Isewater - I'm a bit senior.  Where will I find audio commentary on the City website please?  The recent Gota Fria storms knocked out much wifi in the Murcia coastal region and I think there are people with far more urgent needs to be sorted here before worrying about my wifi, so it'll be audio only for me for a while.  

I’m not very technical but it is impossible to get Audio reports with RobinsTV so open the City website where you would have done in the past and click on audio commentary.

( there is an image of a radio with mic etc ) 

Good luck 

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Let’s wait and see. I think I’d enjoy it, would  certainly get passionate that’s for sure. Watch this space. 

Just as well you didn’t commentate on Saturday....think it would’ve got very messy when Semenyo came on after 18 minutes. ???

Archived