IGNORED

Lost season card!

Tipps69

Anyone know the process of getting a replacement season card? Obviously need it for Sunday.

The shop have responded to say that it hasn’t been handed in so I guess I need a new one but supporter services won’t respond & neither has our wonderful SLO to my emails!

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Anyone know the process of getting a replacement season card? Obviously need it for Sunday.

The shop have responded to say that it hasn’t been handed in so I guess I need a new one but supporter services won’t respond & neither has our wonderful SLO to my emails!

This is from the Bristol Sport website, but I assume it also applies to season cards? :dunno:

If your membership card is lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement membership card may be obtained upon a £10 payment. To gain a replacement card please contact the Memberships Team on 0117 963 0600 (option 2 for membership enquiries)

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

You'll be able to get into the match on Sunday by going to the ticket collection stand and giving your details. However, they will charge you £5 for the ticket! (Ridiculous I know)

As for a replacement season ticket, best (and only unfortunately in my experience) way is to phone the club and wait on hold until you actually speak to someone.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

You'll be able to get into the match on Sunday by going to the ticket collection stand and giving your details. However, they will charge you £5 for the ticket! (Ridiculous I know)

As for a replacement season ticket, best (and only unfortunately in my experience) way is to phone the club and wait on hold until you actually speak to someone.

Am sure it is £10 to get a replacement card

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Great, I’m being tattooed all day today so can’t do that today! Tried yesterday & got cut off after over half hour waiting!!

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Am sure it is £10 to get a replacement card

And that’s why I’d rather just get the replacement card instead of an individual match ticket.

I’ve had a response from the shop, not handed in & thanks to @Mr Popodopolous & his constant posting of our elusive SLO, he’s actually responded to my email stating that I should of had automated replies to my emails & that I shouldn’t of been cut off at 5 o’clock so he’s asked for it to be looked into.

He’s also already arranged for my replacement season card which should be available for me to pick up on Sunday before the game (no mention of cost though). What a guy??

4 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Great, I’m being tattooed all day today so can’t do that today! Tried yesterday & got cut off after over half hour waiting!!

And that’s why I’d rather just get the replacement card instead of an individual match ticket.

I hope you are getting your season ticket barcode tattooed on your hand ?

Archived