IGNORED

Why Aint Matt Hill Playing Tonight ? ?

TomBCFCUK

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Because he's not good enough maybe.......you cant play everybody.......Fortune has overtaken him........

Guest RACRED

Matt Hill should definately be playing. If we are going to play 4 at the back then it should be the same as last season - Luis. Why completely change the best defense in the league?

Woodman and Hill dont play in the same position........Hill is a better centre back but Woodman is a better left back.........Fortune is the quick left footed player now not Hill.........Butler is the older bloke alongside him and otherwise Colesy not Hill...

Matt Hill should definately be playing. If we are going to play 4 at the back then it should be the same as last season - Luis. Why completely change the best defense in the league?

Have you been hiding under a rock?????????

Tinman has said time and time again that we will be playing attacking-positive footy this season........in other words no centre backs as full backs.......we need quality at left back that Bell and Woodman can provide.......not to mention better ball playing and better attacking options......we'll score more goals if Hill went back to his normal position of centre back not wasting the left back position.....!

Hill i reckon is the better left back and also fortune aint that quick fortune does his job which is win everything in the air so we need somebody like hill to get the things on the floor because to be honest i cant see butler diving in.

Guest RACRED

SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE, You obviously dont understand......

I hardly think playing Colesy out of possition an attacking option.... Also Woodman aint exactly Mr Attack. We have plenty of attcking options so I say keep the Defense SOLID!

Colesy is not a right back mate..! This forum is unbelievable...Danny Coles is a centre back..thought that was obvious???????

Anyway...its not upto you... ^_^

Have you been hiding under a rock?????????

Tinman has said time and time again that we will be playing attacking-positive footy this season........in other words no centre backs as full backs.......we need quality at left back that Bell and Woodman can provide.......not to mention better ball playing and better attacking options......we'll score more goals if Hill went back to his normal position of centre back not wasting the left back position.....!

Yes, okay but isn't Coles being played at right back tonight? Isn't Coles a centre back?

Guest Big Si

Its a nice position to be in, but 3 centre backs (clayton, coles and hill, with clayton in the middle) and 2 wing backs would be the way to go. The problem is who to play as wing backs. There are 2 choose from on the left, but we are lacking on the right at the moment.

I wouldnt swap those 3 defenders for any in this league.

Si.

but we are lacking on the right at the moment.

Scott Murray..Jamie Smith..Ryan Harley..Kevin Amankwaah..Joe Anyinsah(sp?)..

Also Woodman aint exactly Mr Attack.

Well he's not a flying winger like Murray mate...but he's a good attack minded left back...he plays the ball well and...passes and moves well to get up the pitch...much better attacking option than centre back Hill...

Yeah and...?

And........ your argument against Hill playing left back was that he was a centre back and we are not going to play a centre back as a full back which is exactly what we are doing tonight.

I think Hill's best role is central but he can certainly play as a full back!

And........ your argument against Hill playing left back was that he was a centre back and we are not going to play a centre back as a full back which is exactly what we are doing tonight.

Get real mate....its only a testimonial....and anyway Colesy would only play right back if we did not have any other right backs....but we have the best left backs in this league in Bell and Woodman!!!!!!

Get real mate....its only a testimonial....and anyway Colesy would only play right back if we did not have any other right backs....but we have the best left backs in this league in Bell and Woodman!!!!!!

You can't just change your argument half way through! You said that we are not playing centre backs at full back! Fact!!! We are! Testimonial or not! Fact

Who is better is completely different from what you said.

I think woodman should play left back! I never disagreed with that point.

Oh and I thought we had some right back on trial.

Stupid me, got it all wrong again. Doh!

You can't just change your argument half way through! You said that we are not playing centre backs at full back! Fact!!! We are! Testimonial or not!  Fact

Who is better is completely different from what you said.

I think woodman should play left back! I never disagreed with that point.

Oh and I thought we had some right back on trial.

Stupid me, got it all wrong again. Doh!

Yeah but Tinman has seen Danny Coles progress since he was a little kid and knows him well so he will want Colesy to play in his testimonial..!

Bell and Woodman are clearly the best left backs in this league..Hills agent was a busy man looking for another club for him but guess what..nobody wanted the him!!! Just another Wilson failure...even Burnell used to be better than Hill in the youth teams..!

Bell is rubbish isnt he... yeah... you dont get voted in the PFA divisional side at left back for 5 years running and 6 times overall if your no good...neither do clubs offer over 1 million quid for you if your no good..

i think tinman is trying to be clever, he said that this will be our strongest line up so tourquay will send there scouts to watch us and then tell leroy rosenior, who will then play a team to counter our so called strongest line up. Then on the day of the game, suprise suprise city start with hill, miller and other players for a that suprise element.

Oh no... Hill and Miller... :D WORLD CLASS!!!!

by the way..its not our best team because Doherty and Bell are injured..

Yeah but Tinman has seen Danny Coles progress since he was a little kid and knows him well so he will want Colesy to play in his testimonial..!

Bell and Woodman are clearly the best left backs in this league..Hills agent was a busy man looking for another club for him but guess what..nobody wanted the him!!! Just another Wilson failure...even Burnell used to be better than Hill in the youth teams..!

Bell is rubbish isnt he... yeah... you dont get voted in the PFA divisional side at left back for 5 years running and 6 times overall if your no good...neither do clubs offer over 1 million quid for you if your no good..

What about Hill, he's seen him develop too!

So are you Hills agent, do you know Hill or are you just guessing?? Marvin Brown was better than most in youth tems but where is he now? I guess you just don't like Hill then?

Did I say Bell is rubbish? Don't think so!

What about Hill, he's seen him develop too!

So are you Hills agent, do you know Hill or are you just guessing?? Marvin Brown was better than most in youth tems but where is he now? I guess you just don't like Hill then?

Did I say Bell is rubbish? Don't think so!

Hill has played almost every game for four years under Wilson...M.Brown played once or twice(a couple of months ago on the right wing!?)...so what do you expect...M.Brown should of been in the first team from the start battling with Thorpe for a place...Wilson brought in players(mostly on loan) who were no better than we already had(infact they werent even as good!)...M.Brown would be quality by now if he played first team football...but his sharpness and enthusiasm must be nowhere now...Wilson wrecked a future England internationals career :D maybe I'm exaggerating but he really WAS class..

remember when Bobby Zamora was top scorer in Div2.. well in the England U19 side M.Brown was playing ahead of him!!! work that one out!! M.Brown was playing for England U-19 at 16 years old..

Danny?????

Archived