IGNORED

Bristol City v Nottingham Forest Match Day 17

Very disappointing and frustrating display. The quality in the final third just is'nt good enough, whether that's shooting, passing or crossing (with the exception of the elusive Eliasson). Fingers crossed Rodri finds his stride. I thought he looked promising before this game but not so impressed today. Any updates on Afobe?

That was crap, might always not bother with the first 45 of these home matches. Even when we were playing 10 our only tactic was get it to Eliasson and hope.

No shot on target absolutely ridiculous including playing with Spudskis wet dream of a controlling midfield 3 surprise surprise.

Getting pretty peeved off with Johnson I must admit

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Can’t see how anyone can see this as a good point tbh. Playing against 10 for so long, all results around us going for us. A win would’ve taken us 4th. Can’t see how we can settle for a point considering that. 

What was disappointing for me was seeing Forest allowing us to have so much possession and knowing the ball would only come down the channel through Eliasson. It was predictable and very unlikely to unlock a decent defence. Forest players and manager time wasting antics made all the more frustrating. Not a pleasing sight!

Archived