IGNORED

Crowd tomorrow?

wendyredredrobin

20000 +  can really create an atmosphere tomorrow for the lads. As long as they give us something to cheer. The attendances are holding up well atm but unless the playing side improves I can see people staying away. This isn't a great league this year and if we can pick up at home, we can do play offs at least. Hat trick for Watkins tomorrow should get the crowd on its feet!

2 minutes ago, marmite said:

20000 +  can really create an atmosphere tomorrow for the lads. As long as they give us something to cheer. The attendances are holding up well atm but unless the playing side improves I can see people staying away. This isn't a great league this year and if we can pick up at home, we can do play offs at least. Hat trick for Watkins tomorrow should get the crowd on its feet!

A win tomorrow would be 16 points from last 8 (9 overall).  Couple that with “a performance” too, and expectations will rise again....likely we’d be back in top 6 too.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A win tomorrow would be 16 points from last 8 (9 overall).  Couple that with “a performance” too, and expectations will rise again....likely we’d be back in top 6 too.

Expectations from a lot of fans this year is play offs, I just want to see a performance wouldn’t care if we don’t win aslong as they show a performance hope for 3 points tho

Archived