IGNORED

Alex Scott signs for City

WarksRobin

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I appreciate we are signing people for personal reasons but if there is any substance in our long term push for promotion we should sign players like

https://ifknorrkoping.se/vara-lag/ifk-norrkoping-herr/isak-bergmann-johannesson/ 

Was gonna ask what you thought of tino kadawere but don’t think he can get a work permit. Plays in Ligue 2 now but had a spell in Sweden I think. More of a now target

As far as this lad, do you know if he is on the radar of any bigger clubs? Seems a lot of the best youth players from your region of Europe go to the best dutch, austrian or german sides. Do you think we can compete for players like him? 

20 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Was gonna ask what you thought of tino kadawere but don’t think he can get a work permit. Plays in Ligue 2 now but had a spell in Sweden I think. More of a now target

As far as this lad, do you know if he is on the radar of any bigger clubs? Seems a lot of the best youth players from your region of Europe go to the best dutch, austrian or german sides. Do you think we can compete for players like him? 

He is on the radar of foreign clubs although his club is doing their best to play him down. He was good enough for the Swedish PL already this season but did not play a single minute. Moved from Iceland to Sweden at the age of 15. Gone are the days when a player like Eliasson at the age of 16 wen't on trial to among others Ajax and Celtic. Today you need to move far earlier as a club.         

Archived