IGNORED

Surely a question for LJ?

jtc1

15 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Was told by a source at city this could happen they are skint six youth team players on their bench at ipswich our players wouldnt need to move away but personally i wouldnt lend them f ...all

If he has a bad game he would get so much abuse. Would be a stupid move by City to ever lend them our youth players. 

9 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

No but they are desperate reports that they are losing 65000 a week desperate times ???

Our operating loss last season was- this is before profit on transfers-but stripping that exceptional figure out we lost about £500,000 a week.

Lost not much less the season before but without the profits on transfers.

Football and especially outside the PL is a very expensive business. OTOH if we were League One we'd love less than them (IMO) plus they'd lose less than £25m at this level as they lack rich owners and ambition.

14 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

No but they are desperate reports that they are losing 65000 a week desperate times ???

Tough luck on all counts.

After Akinde's very unpleasant experience there we shouldn't even think of loaning a young player to Rovers ever again.

Plenty of other West Country clubs where they'll be appreciated.

On 15/12/2019 at 02:59, RobintheRed Red said:

Hes going on loan to thr gas.

22 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Tough luck on all counts.

After Akinde's very unpleasant experience there we shouldn't even think of loaning a young player to Rovers ever again.

Plenty of other West Country clubs where they'll be appreciated.

Could turn out to be a massive own goal were this to happen. 

A huge risk if you ask me,  by us. 

No thanks, this is madness. 

On 14/12/2019 at 23:14, jtc1 said:

WHY when chasing a game do you make 2 subs and bring them both on at full back, unless Perreira was injured what a waste of a sub we was not getting out played in his position or anything, then to make matters worse we bring on COD at LB !!! Last couple of seasons he moans about having to “flog the players” and they were drained eg. Villa away few years back, we have Smith available and he plays same 2 fragile CM’s yet again ! Logical subs for me was Smith and COD for Nagy and Massengo at HT and put Brownhill in CM with Smith and play 2 proper wingers.

Weimann also is loved by Johnson and is a willing runner etc but what is his position for us? Always seems like he has a free role, Fam is constantly alone up top.  

strange subs and original selection AGAIN.

not wanting him gone or anything just see some contradicting factors constantly.

Good post exactly what i was wondering fullback subbed for fullback whats that gonna change.

Archived