IGNORED

Please can somebody tell me...

BCFC OF SWEDEN

42 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Can  somebody tell me why O’Dowda starts instead  of Eliasson?

If you tell me he is a better defensive player i gonna puke...

And i can also ask you why he is starting before Nagy and Massengo?

ONE person can, but he is busy striking the name of the referee off of his Christmas card list.

Can someone tell me how some are still spinning positives about this team and their performances? 

To the COD Eliasson thing, COD shouldn’t start over anyone. That said Eliasson for me is far mercurial. He often does not contribute for large stretches then a moment of magic. Lately, fullbacks have been getting tighter and minimising his qualities. When this happens it almost shuts down the side of the pitch he is on. For me, Eliasson is what he is which is an impact sub and sometimes starter. Not sure he starts for any top 6 side in this league

15 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Can someone tell me how some are still spinning positives about this team and their performances? 

To the COD Eliasson thing, COD shouldn’t start over anyone. That said Eliasson for me is far mercurial. He often does not contribute for large stretches then a moment of magic. Lately, fullbacks have been getting tighter and minimising his qualities. When this happens it almost shuts down the side of the pitch he is on. For me, Eliasson is what he is which is an impact sub and sometimes starter. Not sure he starts for any top 6 side in this league

Take out all of NE's assists this season and who would have us up in the lofty position of 9th at Xmas?

Serious question, who are the assists gonna come from?  Names please, as I'm struggling...

I saw the stat pop up... most headed goals in the Championship, and BCFC were up there

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Take out all of NE's assists this season and who would have us up in the lofty position of 9th at Xmas?

Serious question, who are the assists gonna come from?  Names please, as I'm struggling...

I saw the stat pop up... most headed goals in the Championship, and BCFC were up there

And it needs approx 9 crosses on average to score 1 goal.

It's the least effective method of scoring goals and the easiest to defend against.

Leaves offensive players exposed and out of position.

Imo...the reason we create so few scoring chances, is because we are relying on this method more often than not.

Nothing better than a crisp pass to feet in the box, over a cross in the air that's easy to defend against.

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

And it needs approx 9 crosses on average to score 1 goal.

It's the least effective method of scoring goals and the easiest to defend against.

Leaves offensive players exposed and out of position.

Imo...the reason we create so few scoring chances, is because we are relying on this method more often than not.

Nothing better than a crisp pass to feet in the box, over a cross in the air that's easy to defend against.

The problem is our current striker can’t control a crisp pass and misses too many chances. Afobe proving to be an absolute disaster getting injured 

5 minutes ago, Rob k said:

The problem is our current striker can’t control a crisp pass and misses too many chances. Afobe proving to be an absolute disaster getting injured 

Any team laying a poor season at the feet of a single player, well...., they were never very good in the first place. 

I'm certain someone will have already posted this elsewhere, but I just have to say...............How can an irish International footballer have not been taught how to strike a ball properly?  Having watched the lowlights of the game, I know it can happen to even the best players?  But O'Dowdas sad attempt at a shot, was technically and professionally embarassing? ??

8 hours ago, maxjak said:

I'm certain someone will have already posted this elsewhere, but I just have to say...............How can an irish International footballer have not been taught how to strike a ball properly?  Having watched the lowlights of the game, I know it can happen to even the best players?  But O'Dowdas sad attempt at a shot, was technically and professionally embarassing? ??

Even the worlds best players miss chances. 

Let's not forget this was in the very first minute and I think that may of well played a part in the miss as it can sometimes take a player a few minutes to get a feel of the ball.

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Let's not forget this was in the very first minute and I think that may of well played a part in the miss as it can sometimes take a player a few minutes to get a feel of the ball.

Very true but with him it’s almost like he doesn’t get the feel of the ball at all be it the first minute or the 60th

On 22/12/2019 at 17:57, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Can  somebody tell me why O’Dowda starts instead  of Eliasson?

If you tell me he is a better defensive player i gonna puke...

And i can also ask you why he is starting before Nagy and Massengo?

I believe it was quite simply his physique which saw him in the team instead of NE. 

Wednesday are a big side.

What really annoys me about LJ is that after having recruited a team of shortarse busy bees he is now spouting off about needing ‘ six footers ‘ in midfield. 

Is he learning or just stumbling around like a drunk at a wedding party ? 

10 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I believe it was quite simply his physique which saw him in the team instead of NE. 

Wednesday are a big side.

What really annoys me about LJ is that after having recruited a team of shortarse busy bees he is now spouting off about needing ‘ six footers ‘ in midfield. 

Is he learning or just stumbling around like a drunk at a wedding party ? 

Bannan?

Luongo?

Didn't harm them did it.  Poor excuse imho

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

What are they doing in the 30 minutes before kickoff? I'm sure I've seen players kicking a ball about in the past. 

3 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Yep .......his feel and control of the ball just got better and better as the game progressed!  ?

Archived