IGNORED

Positives Yesterday

brad blit

I think the back 5 can be taken as a positive yesterday, we looked sturdy for the most part and would have had a clean sheet were it not for a referee afraid of the crowd. We were poor, don’t get me wrong, but we looked hard to break down. 

Tin hat on for this, but since we are struggling to score I’d go defensive on Boxing Day and try and nick a result. I’d like;

Bentley - Hunt, Moore, Williams, Kalas, Rowe - Nagy, Josh - Eliasson - Fam, Andi

Played as a 5-2-1-2 (or 3-4-1-2 if you prefer) with Eliasson in a totally free roll to roam to either wing and create for the front two. A back 5 and Nagy should allow him to roam freely to try and create the sitter-chances he creates.  

8 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I think the back 5 can be taken as a positive yesterday, we looked sturdy for the most part and would have had a clean sheet were it not for a referee afraid of the crowd. We were poor, don’t get me wrong, but we looked hard to break down. 

Tin hat on for this, but since we are struggling to score I’d go defensive on Boxing Day and try and nick a result. I’d like;

Bentley - Hunt, Moore, Williams, Kalas, Rowe - Nagy, Josh - Eliasson - Fam, Andi

Played as a 5-2-1-2 (or 3-4-1-2 if you prefer) with Eliasson in a totally free roll to roam to either wing and create for the front two. A back 5 and Nagy should allow him to roam freely to try and create the sitter-chances he creates.  

The 3 Centre backs yes but Hunt was complete litter and Rowe is continuing to look like a league 1 centre mid playing left wing back. 

If Brownhill starts against Charlton there really is no hope, his last 3 performances together have been the worst string of performances from a centre mid that I have seen since Tony bloody Dinning, and he's always crap if expected to sit.

He has no bottle and always hides when not playing well, Nagy for how bad he was against Blackburn still demanded the ball and was attempting to drive at the opposition same with Massengo, it just was not working, Josh literally hid on Saturday and tried to avoid the ball as much as possible, Smith was the only one of the midfield who was actually prepared to receive the ball. The only one of the 3 that should be in with a chance of starting at Charlton is Korey. 

But we all know that won't happen as Johnson has no idea what to do. 

30 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

The 3 Centre backs yes but Hunt was complete litter and Rowe is continuing to look like a league 1 centre mid playing left wing back. 

If Brownhill starts against Charlton there really is no hope, his last 3 performances together have been the worst string of performances from a centre mid that I have seen since Tony bloody Dinning, and he's always crap if expected to sit.

He has no bottle and always hides when not playing well, Nagy for how bad he was against Blackburn still demanded the ball and was attempting to drive at the opposition same with Massengo, it just was not working, Josh literally hid on Saturday and tried to avoid the ball as much as possible, Smith was the only one of the midfield who was actually prepared to receive the ball. The only one of the 3 that should be in with a chance of starting at Charlton is Korey. 

But we all know that won't happen as Johnson has no idea what to do. 

I think Rowe is knackered. 

21 hours ago, Highguy said:

That lansdown was there to see how bad things really are with his own eyes 

Agree when I saw that on Sky he did look a bit ‘red round the gills’  in fairness he sees all home games I believe but I am sure he had his say which remains behind closed doors.  If we can see it’s pants sure he can 

Archived