IGNORED

What I Thought Of Game

bcfcchris2016

:D

look I'm mistakena nd i admit that thnaks to all of you who told em so

it did however look from where i was sitting in teh front rowof thewilliams that it went in teh goal becasue the ball did hit the back of the net but now i realsie it was the other side of the ent thansk to you lot informing me

Guest Champagne Football
:D

look I'm mistakena nd i admit that thnaks to all of you who told em so

it did however look from where i was sitting in teh front rowof thewilliams that it went in teh goal becasue the ball did hit the back of the net but now i realsie it was the other side of the ent thansk to you lot informing me

ist our plesure trstu me

Oh come on lads, go easy on her. So maybe she should have gone to Specsavers but we all make mistakes sometimes  :)

I think the Ref should also have gone. Blew up for half time on 42 minutes, and Full time on 89(ish). I know the score board display is a bit on the small side, but I could see the timing on the board and I was further back than him.

Bloody referees :D

Agree thought Fortune looked class tonight.

As did Orr, Woodman, Phillips and Smith.

Thought Miller and Roberts made a couple of nice touches but were otherwise anonymous.

Didn't notice Matty H tonight, which I suppose in a defender is not particularly a bad thing.

Lita made one class tackle but apart from that was the poorest player on the pitch.

Overall though - very encouraging. The key thing I really noticed was that we seemed to have lost the tactic where the defender gets the ball and then hoofs it. Now we have Smith and Woodman being more aggressive with Orr linking it all up we seem to have backs/midfield that won't be overly reliant on long balls.

Nice. Exactly what we missed last season. With Miller/Roberts/Heffernan and Gillespie up front to feed off that we should have a fun season.

And we didn't seem to suffer defensively either.

Very happy chappy me!  :)

And before I forget - it's sooooo nice to see play build up and then to see it not broken down as Lee Peacock would give away yet another needless free kick...  :D

Whoops... forget to say that Anyinsah always looked a threat and have just read on the main site that cotteril is only 16. Blimey... very good prospect for the future...

Guest alex_mike

Back to the performance tonight, thought all the players played really well especially Orr as he looked the part linked up play well and that is what we need also keeps running on and off the ball, he is also 6,3 which always helps, Heffer did ok but he was against to massive premiership defenders , phillips look fantastic exept for the error he looked good made the fantastic save from the one on one. Lua Lua was rubbish he was really gready and lazy as he was strolling around and thought he could have the ball when he wanted it and on the match report it said he was the player of the game!??? He was rubbish!

What are your opinions people?

I think the Ref should also have gone. Blew up for half time on 42 minutes, and Full time on 89(ish). I know the score board display is a bit on the small side, but I could see the timing on the board and I was further back than him.

Bloody referees  :D

Be nice to him, he probably just wanted to get a couple of rounds in before the pub shut you know :)

People people people ..the game was meant to finisha draw!! Its a testimonial for crist sake ...did anyone see the same game?? pomey could have killed us ...Lua lUa missed that on purpose it was a blatent stall onb the ball he would have barrieed that even before we would have relised Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Take the game as entertaiment ratherthan show of player ability!

Her spelling may not be that brilliant, but to me as long as a person can put over what they are trying to say and we can understand it thats all that matters, help her, do not discourage her from learning by putting posts on which will in time help her spelling. but may i suggest that she gets some glasses?. having said that don't go to specsavers..... I've had loads of trouble with them :@

bless her eh!

No goal I'm afraid, i for one, did have front row seats at the ateyo, and could not believe leroy chose to kick the ball at me and not the white netted thing...

Bless him though eh?! real caring like..

That was you who ducked huh i seen ya Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Archived