IGNORED

TV tomorrow

wendyredredrobin

I won't be going to the gate tomorrow and I'm guessing that the game is not on RobinsTV.  Since I don't think the game is being broadcast, no chance of a stream either I guess (unless anyone knows different).

Following the debacle of December, if the players can't be bothered to turn up, nor can I.

Have a feeling there may be as many Shrews as City as most people seem to be saying the same.  I also think they are good enough to embarass us.  LJ will be really feeling the pressure if they do.

12 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

On the other thread, it mentions the game is 12.31 kickoff due to be televised in Europe (not sure why they would be interested) which means it should be on Hesgoal and others

All the fa cup games are being streamed worldwide,wouldn’t of thought sites like hesgoal would be showing all 20 odd tho and like you said nobody would be interested in City v Shrews 

• Admin
1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I won't be going to the gate tomorrow and I'm guessing that the game is not on RobinsTV.  Since I don't think the game is being broadcast, no chance of a stream either I guess (unless anyone knows different).

Following the debacle of December, if the players can't be bothered to turn up, nor can I.

Have a feeling there may be as many Shrews as City as most people seem to be saying the same.  I also think they are good enough to embarass us.  LJ will be really feeling the pressure if they do.

• The topic was locked

Archived