IGNORED

Premier teams but not us.

freezer

Sometimes, regularly, over the past years, I look at the results, games on Match Of The Day, etc. And think..... Why aren't we up there? 

Now don't get me wrong. I'd happily settle for second tier entertaining football, and still feel an association with my teams players and owners etc. But feel that we now have to move on. The game has changed, and so must we. As fans and as a club. 

But, surely, the ultimate goal for any club is to reach the highest level it can? 

It's been many, many years since I last witnessed First Division football (for you young 'uns that's now the Premier League). 

If teams such as - and no disrespect whatsoever, because they have obviously done the right things to deserve it - are up there, why aren't or can't we? 

Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Brighton, Leicester, Southampton, Norwich, Wolves, Bournemouth, Watford. 

They've got there on merit. 

Why can't we? 

26 minutes ago, freezer said:

If teams such as - and no disrespect whatsoever, because they have obviously done the right things to deserve it - are up there, why aren't or can't we? 

Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Brighton, Leicester, Southampton, Norwich, Wolves, Bournemouth, Watford. 

They've got there on merit. 

Why can't we? 

Totally get that you’ve listed current PL teams but I think you can add these to that list: Swindon Town, Blackpool, Wigan Athletic, Portsmouth, Bradford City, Huddersfield Town, Charlton Athletic, Coventry City, Oldham Athletic, Ipswich Town, Middlesbrough, Wimbledon, Barnsley, Cardiff City, Fulham, Hull City, Reading and Swansea City ....

Archived