IGNORED

Piccadilly Line Closure on Saturday for QPR

exAtyeoMax

Could affect your journey into West London.

Information from TFL website:

PICCADILLY LINE: Saturday 1 February, from 0345 and all day Sunday 2 February, no service between Hammersmith and Heathrow (all terminals) / Uxbridge. Use Metropolitan line between Rayners Lane and Uxbridge, and London Overground between Gunnersbury and Richmond, replacement buses operate.

Replacement buses operateService PL-1, includes overnight service: Hammersmith - Ravenscourt Park - Stamford Brook - Turnham Green - Chiswick Park - Gunnersbury - Acton Town - Ealing Common - Ealing Broadway (For Central line and TfL Rail) - South Ealing - Northfields - Boston Manor - Osterley - Hounslow East - Hounslow Central - Hounslow West - Hatton Cross - Heathrow Central Bus Station (For Terminals 2 and 3). Late night and overnight buses also serve Heathrow Terminal 5, and late evening Sunday buses additionally stop at Earls Court and West Kensington. Coach Service PL-2, daytime service only: Hammersmith - Heathrow Terminal 5, non-stopCoach Service PL-3, daytime service only: Hammersmith - Heathrow Central Bus Station, for Terminals 2 and 3, non-stopService PL-4, daytime service only: Ealing Broadway (For Central line and TfL Rail) - North Ealing - Hanger Lane (For Central line and Park Royal) - Alperton - Sudbury Town - Sudbury Hill - South Harrow - Rayners Lane (for Metropolitan line)Service DL-3, early morning and late evening only: Earls Court - West Kensington - Hammersmith - Ravenscourt Park - Stamford Brook - Turnham Green - Chiswick Park - Gunnersbury - Kew Gardens - Richmond.

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Come on @exAtyeoMax you know the rules. If you make posts relating to train services, they must be cryptic and contain a photograph of tins of spaghetti hoops 

I was thinking similarly. I spend too much time on this site, obviously. Hopefully John will reveal the answer to the cans once he's got Geoff to agree that not shooting from a free kick was stupid (right at end of first half). I was only listening to the commentary and even I was annoyed! 

For those that didn't hear John's phone-in to GT, John gave off to the lack of a shot. GT thought John had over-reacted. Sorry Geoff, you're wrong!

16 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I was thinking similarly. I spend too much time on this site, obviously. Hopefully John will reveal the answer to the cans once he's got Geoff to agree that not shooting from a free kick was stupid (right at end of first half). I was only listening to the commentary and even I was annoyed! 

For those that didn't hear John's phone-in to GT, John gave off to the lack of a shot. GT thought John had over-reacted. Sorry Geoff, you're wrong!

Gary Owers wasn’t happy about it either. Perhaps Geoff and Gary can fight it out in the BBC car park? 

We regularly waste free kicks. Our particular favourite is to play a short ball to another player who immediately gives it back to the first player who is now being pressurised in a way that he wasn’t 2-3 seconds earlier, so has to pass it backwards and occasionally into trouble. We gave away a chance in the first half against Barnsley in exactly that way!

However it seems we are not alone as I have seen other teams on TV do the same (Fulham against Man City on Sunday was the most recent) but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating...

7 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Could affect your journey into West London.

Information from TFL website:

PICCADILLY LINE: Saturday 1 February, from 0345 and all day Sunday 2 February, no service between Hammersmith and Heathrow (all terminals) / Uxbridge. Use Metropolitan line between Rayners Lane and Uxbridge, and London Overground between Gunnersbury and Richmond, replacement buses operate.

Replacement buses operateService PL-1, includes overnight service: Hammersmith - Ravenscourt Park - Stamford Brook - Turnham Green - Chiswick Park - Gunnersbury - Acton Town - Ealing Common - Ealing Broadway (For Central line and TfL Rail) - South Ealing - Northfields - Boston Manor - Osterley - Hounslow East - Hounslow Central - Hounslow West - Hatton Cross - Heathrow Central Bus Station (For Terminals 2 and 3). Late night and overnight buses also serve Heathrow Terminal 5, and late evening Sunday buses additionally stop at Earls Court and West Kensington. Coach Service PL-2, daytime service only: Hammersmith - Heathrow Terminal 5, non-stopCoach Service PL-3, daytime service only: Hammersmith - Heathrow Central Bus Station, for Terminals 2 and 3, non-stopService PL-4, daytime service only: Ealing Broadway (For Central line and TfL Rail) - North Ealing - Hanger Lane (For Central line and Park Royal) - Alperton - Sudbury Town - Sudbury Hill - South Harrow - Rayners Lane (for Metropolitan line)Service DL-3, early morning and late evening only: Earls Court - West Kensington - Hammersmith - Ravenscourt Park - Stamford Brook - Turnham Green - Chiswick Park - Gunnersbury - Kew Gardens - Richmond.

I`m not sure if I can believe this.

I can`t see Parson Street mentioned anywhere and all genuine rail announcements MUST include a reference to England`s premier transport hub.

14 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

We regularly waste free kicks. Our particular favourite is to play a short ball to another player who immediately gives it back to the first player who is now being pressurised in a way that he wasn’t 2-3 seconds earlier, so has to pass it backwards and occasionally into trouble. We gave away a chance in the first half against Barnsley in exactly that way!

However it seems we are not alone as I have seen other teams on TV do the same (Fulham against Man City on Sunday was the most recent) but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating...

Yet another thread about trains and tinned food that is randomly hijacked by OTIB to talk about football :disapointed2se:

13 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m not sure if I can believe this.

I can`t see Parson Street mentioned anywhere and all genuine rail announcements MUST include a reference to England`s premier transport hub.

There’s a Parsons Green on the district line, near Putney but that may be closed too ?

Archived