IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

quite a few city there

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

First 25 simply much better than them, last 20 much more even I thought.

Yep agree, QPR have come back into it. Massengo is pressing quite high up the pitch but then out of position when QPR get it forward, most of QPRs probing coming down our right. Weimann not contributed anything much, ran away from two good balls played forward to the centre!

20 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

Especially enjoying the way that Fam Pato and Wieman are moving around up front and all changing positions, add to that Han breaking the lines from Midfield this is looking very promising.

Yep. One person always pressing with Fam but taking it in turns as it saves energy. I guess that's the reason!

We were all over them but then QPR had a lot of the ball but we still dominated without possession as they didn't look like creating.

Baker messing up on the ball gave them their only decent chance.

Korey really does look as good as he used to for me. Massengo been class other than a couple of times been sloppy but then gets back and helps sort it out.

I feel we should win this. We look better than them. Better work rate from us for sure and more quality too from what I've seen.

First half in a nutshell from my view of things....

Positive, confident and lively opening from us with a really well taken goal from a Fammy with a great diving header from 14 yards on 16 minutes, Hunt intercepted well and drove in a dream cross for FD. On half an hour a good long ball from Williams gave FD a half chance.

Travelling 2,000+ Red Army have been in fine voice.

Niclas, especially early on, being given loads of space and looking a threat.

Fammy has looked hungry and energetic throughout the half.

Andi too sloppy with the ball too often, on a number of occasions when in good positions. He was limbing on the cusp of half-time.

Korey commanding and generally doing the simple thing when passing.

Han-Noah looking like he has a point to prove, working really hard.

Our defence has looked solid giving QPR few forward options and Bentley has had little to do.

QPR had a clear sight on goal after 40 minutes. Then Baker got caught on the ball on 43 minutes, which provided QPR with a half chance.

City not so guilty, as has been the case of late, of softly giving the ball away.

A good tempo/desire from us.

Everyone in a red shirt looking like they have upped their game, knowing there is increased competition and quality in the squad.

Haven’t seen any stats but it feels like we’ve had the majority of the possession, albeit without creating many clear cut chances.

3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

First half in a nutshell from my view of things....

Positive, confident and lively opening from us with a really well taken goal from a Fammy with a great diving header from 14 yards on 16 minutes, Hunt intercepted well and drove in a dream cross for FD. On half an hour a good long ball from Williams gave FD a half chance.

Travelling 2,000+ Red Army have been in fine voice.

Niclas, especially early on, being given loads of space and looking a threat.

Fammy has looked hungry and energetic throughout the half.

Andi too sloppy with the ball too often, on a number of occasions when in good positions. He was limbing on the cusp of half-time.

Korey commanding and generally doing the simple thing when passing.

Han-Noah looking like he has a point to prove, working really hard.

Our defence has looked solid giving QPR few forward options and Bentley has had little to do.

QPR had a clear sight on goal after 40 minutes. Then Baker got caught on the ball on 43 minutes, which provided QPR with a half chance.

City not so guilty, as has been the case of late, of softly giving the ball away.

A good tempo/desire from us.

Everyone in a red shirt looking like they have upped their game, knowing there is increased competition and quality in the squad.

Haven’t seen any stats but it feels like we’ve had the majority of the possession, albeit without creating many clear cut chances.

Shirts looked orange to me on the goal stream.

Archived