IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, CliftonCliff said:

According to the live text updates on BBC Sport website, that was Fammy’s 3rd attempt on goal in the first 16 minutes of the game. Amazing what the signing of a new striker can do... 

He’s been playing well for weeks now. Nothing new here.

All over them. What a goal from Fam. Korey and massengo started superbly. Fam been superb too. How people say he is not a target man, or is too weak, can't hold it up? Absolutely mental.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! :laughcont:

When Harry Noggers met Sally.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

According to the live text updates on BBC Sport website, that was Fammy’s 3rd attempt on goal in the first 16 minutes of the game. Amazing what the signing of a new striker can do... 

Exactly what Bianca Westwood said on SSN

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

He’s been playing well for weeks now. Nothing new here.

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

He's playing very well. 

Actually, I agree. My post came across in the wrong way. I’m a fan of Fammy and think he’s under-appreciated. It’s just that he’s been playing well without hitting the target as often as his performances would merit. Delighted for him that this one went in.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure how we drop anyone of these. Still early in game but we look so compact, yet move it around well, short or going long. Really good look to this side.

Especially enjoying the way that Fam Pato and Wieman are moving around up front and all changing positions, add to that Han breaking the lines from Midfield this is looking very promising.

Archived