IGNORED

Fulham tickets going fast!

Robin-hugh-blind

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Went on last week to check prices etc, today I got final numbers and booked. But there was limited options as there are 5 of us. Atyeo open thankfully. Considering we have WBA before then and already looking full. I expect this to sell out. 

Coyr

Don't confuse with availability being a true reflection of unsold tickets

The club only release certain blocks / rows when other seats have already sold out

I'm sure if it was that close to selling out the club would be all over announcing it

Having said that at £12.50 a ticket for a game of this magnitude we should be slightly concerned if we didn't

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

Don't confuse with availability being a true reflection of unsold tickets

The club only release certain blocks / rows when other seats have already sold out

I'm sure if it was that close to selling out the club would be all over announcing it

Having said that at £12.50 a ticket for a game of this magnitude we should be slightly concerned if we didn't

So do you know what areas/seats they haven't released?

Currently on the site the south stand is unavailable (always seems to be the case, ST holders?)

All other areas dolman, Lansdown and Atyeo are available except obviously the away section. 

Just curious fella

6 hours ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Went on last week to check prices etc, today I got final numbers and booked. But there was limited options as there are 5 of us. Atyeo open thankfully. Considering we have WBA before then and already looking full. I expect this to sell out. 

Any reason the Atyeo wouldn’t be open for a home game? Or are you saying it’s open for home fans?! Bit confused ...

Edit: just realised there will be home fans in the Atyeo for the Fulham game, apologies ...

On 14/02/2020 at 20:28, Lanterne Rouge said:

@Ceefax HMFC

Hope you`re still keeping an eye on the forum mate, Best get in before it gets tricky to get tickets - particularly if you all want to sit together.

Thanks for the reminder mate, yea we decided to get tickets sorted, got them in the Dolman Stand.

Looking forward to it, our flight gets in at 10! So will be a quick taxi to the hotel then gonna head straight for Ashton Gate for a drink or two pre match ??

1 hour ago, Ceefax HMFC said:

Thanks for the reminder mate, yea we decided to get tickets sorted, got them in the Dolman Stand.

Looking forward to it, our flight gets in at 10! So will be a quick taxi to the hotel then gonna head straight for Ashton Gate for a drink or two pre match ??

Have a good one, enjoy Bristol ??

Archived