IGNORED

Ying and Yang

cidered abroad

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Indeed Spudski .............many of them his critics.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of gentle humour, Alan. 

I, like a number of posters would probably prefer Lee to speak in plain English.

That way, people might be more appreciative of his efforts.

4 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of gentle humour, Alan. 

I, like a number of posters would probably prefer Lee to speak in plain English.

That way, people might be more appreciative of his efforts.

It's very noticeable how many of the same people preferred City's. His plain English was preferred by the same people. Horses for courses...

37 minutes ago, spudski said:

Hence my quote about his Grammar being bad. He's talking about Ying and Yang verses balance. Ying being flair...Yang being steel. He's trying to find a balance of both... not opposites. Seems he's wooshed many...

Lots of people can talk a good game. 

Mildly amused that he didn’t realise there was this lack of balance before the Leeds and WBA games. It was evident against Derby despite us winning.

If ever there were going to be 2 games where we needed better balance and more control in midfield, it was against the 2 best teams in the league .

13 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

What are you suggesting? I know how much you hate Cotts…

I'm not suggesting anything.

7 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Lots of people can talk a good game. 

Mildly amused that he didn’t realise there was this lack of balance before the Leeds and WBA games. It was evident against Derby despite us winning.

If ever there were going to be 2 games where we needed better balance and more control in midfield, it was against the 2 best teams in the league .

Perhaps sickness in the camp has made major disruptions

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I didn’t mention Elliasson or 4-4-2 Simon

That’s his decision , his job

I’m suggesting he needs to clear his mind and get back to a basic -

Pick what he sees as his strongest side and formation and use it as a strong base to tweak occasionally for specific scenarios , not constantly change formation whilst making 3,4,5 personnel changes 

All his statement suggests to me Bob is that he is about to spin the Tombola again and hopes that what it spits out works on the pitch.

We are 3/4 of the way through the season and he is still tinkering trying to find the right blend.

We could be world beaters tonight and play like Barcelona if we get lucky, or we could end up with players in un-natural positions trying to work out what they are supposed to be doing during the match and end up with a frustrating shitfest for both the players and the supporters alike!

Archived