IGNORED

Kiko Casilla

phantom

4 hours ago, SPAZZA said:

That’s the point, this whole thing wouldn’t stand up in a criminal court.

It is two Charlton players in a packed penalty area that heard something, it would appear nobody else heard anything (team mates and opponents regardless of ethnicity)

Without evidence (ie audio or even video with a lip reader) it would get thrown out of criminal court in half a day.

IF there was EVIDENCE then he should be thrown out of our club no questions asked.

I mean there literally is evidence. Whether it met the standard for criminal conviction is entirely irrelevant because it isn’t the standard the FA apply. Find it pretty staggering Leeds haven’t got rid to be honest.

37 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

Then how did the other 18 players in the box (on both teams) seemingly hear nothing?

Do these two players possess superhuman hearing?

Considering there was never a point that they were the two closest people to Casilla I’d guess they’d have to......

Might be worth reading the report.

On 29/02/2020 at 07:02, Badger08 said:

I hate the world we live in now. Can't sneeze without offending someone. Surprised everyone hasn't got upset about him being gender cast too. 

For those saying why didn't he say "mark number 9", well he could have been facing him and not see the number. If he was surrounded by white players, then why not use the word "black" to describe him. The world black might have been the quick and obvious "descriptive" word to use in the split second to identify the player in question. 

So let's take this out of a footballing context. If you have a lineup of people. 3 white people and one black person, and someone asked you to identify that person, how would you do it if everyone was wearing the same thing?. You would obviously say "the black person". It's just a descriptive word. 

Obviously if it was said in an aggressive way, then fair enough, but from what I've read it wasn't, it was just said in a way of identifying Leko. 

Ps, if using the word black is now offensive, why is it ok for black people (or whatever word I've not got to use) to continually say "white boy" on TV without question. Just don't get it.

I’d imagine it’s the historical connotations linked with seeing people of colour as “just a black person”. You’re still singling that person out amongst a crowd by their skin colour.

For those who say “is it the same if you said it about a white player” yes and no. You probably shouldn’t (and it wouldn’t be likely to happen in the Uk) but very few white people will be bothered because they haven’t spent years of their life being “the white person” in their street/town/school/team/office etc

On 29/02/2020 at 12:01, SPAZZA said:

Another thing to consider, this could genuinely (shoddy performances aside) affect his future employability.

That is a huge element of why this isn’t right.

How long have you been a football fan? It absolutely won’t ?

Archived