IGNORED

Some Championship clubs want transfer window opened immediately

Lrrr

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would guess any club in the top 10 who think the gamble is worth it.

Might be a buyers market with prices lower than usual.

If it's not just a clickbait headline grab for a podcast then I really don't see that there would be any market at all unless you could sell to three or four clubs in the country that might still think they are immune to the reality. I don't think any of them would be Championship clubs. I don't think Corvid 19 is going anywhere fast, and we are probably shifting to a new paradigm. Transfer fees for the non-elite might go the way of the dodo.

6 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

If it's not just a clickbait headline grab for a podcast then I really don't see that there would be any market at all unless you could sell to three or four clubs in the country that might still think they are immune to the reality. I don't think any of them would be Championship clubs. I don't think Corvid 19 is going anywhere fast, and we are probably shifting to a new paradigm. Transfer fees for the non-elite might go the way of the dodo.

Our multi million pound players may be reduced to hundreds of thousands, but the Sags will have to show their squad under liabilities on the balance sheet.  The only asset they will have is the Mem and that will be soon in negative equity.

Archived