IGNORED

Who’s our favourite rival?

Robin101

Rivals  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bit of fun in these monotonous times. We all have clubs who we feel warmly about and others who we, er, don’t. 

But which of our championship rivals do we, as a collective, like the most? Vote for your personal ‘favourite’.

I opted for Barnsley. They were the opposition for my first ever city game, I’ve had two great away days there, and we always seem to have great games. 

Sheff Wednesday for me, big club but haven't got a big club attitude amongst their fans, fantastic away support..had some good trips to Sheffield and I'll never forget Wednesday fans lining the streets to applaud City fans after we relegated Sheffield United in the play offs all those years ago ?

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Sheff Wednesday for me, big club but haven't got a big club attitude amongst their fans, fantastic away support..had some good trips to Sheffield and I'll never forget Wednesday fans lining the streets to applaud City fans after we relegated Sheffield United in the play offs all those years ago ?

Yep I like Wednesday. Always bring a huge number of away fans too!

Edit - who voted Cardiff! ?

Archived