IGNORED

Lost pet , not funny ? Judge for yourself

Major Isewater

May I introduce you all to Kokette , an African Grey who has escaped her owner, Madame Weibel. 

Now as you can see the distressed lady has posted a picture of her parrot,  which looks just like every other African Grey you’re ever likely to see . 

As luck would have it a kind person saw the ad and put a picture of an African Grey , that they had found in the same neighborhood , on the Facebook group page only to be shot down because it wasn’t Kokette. 

Now if you see Kokette , be sure it’s her mind , don’t hesitate to PM me cause the bird is still on the run .

43E2AFCA-177B-493B-9079-9684B9D8CB55.jpeg

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

May I introduce you all to Kokette , an African Grey who has escaped her owner, Madame Weibel. 

Now as you can see the distressed lady has posted a picture of her parrot,  which looks just like every other African Grey you’re ever likely to see . 

As luck would have it a kind person saw the ad and put a picture of an African Grey , that they had found in the same neighborhood , on the Facebook group page only to be shot down because it wasn’t Kokette. 

Now if you see Kokette , be sure it’s her mind , don’t hesitate to PM me cause the bird is still on the run .

43E2AFCA-177B-493B-9079-9684B9D8CB55.jpeg

Found it Your Maj !!!  Is there a reward ?

07BOOBIESJP2-jumbo-v3.jpg

Not sure about an African Grey, but I did see a Norwegian Blue this afternoon.

It was easy to spot as it didn't move a muscle for the entire 20 minutes I was watching it, so should be easy to catch if Madame would like it as an alternative. I suspect it had probably escaped from am local petshop.

42 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That’s Kokette to a ‘ T ‘ , bravo Big Tone . 
Now all you have to do is send her to her mistress.

Job done . 

I knew I could rely on OTIB.

:yes:

What's her address again ?

Archived