IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 38

Septic Peg

Just now, Numero Uno said:

When a keeper chucks in two and is saved by an awful refereeing decision on a third he cannot expect to escape criticism. Terrible performance. It happens, I know that, but that’s what he’s put in today.

I'm not defending him today, he's been dreadful. It's the total revision of his ability and performances to date that I take issue with.

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Gonna say it Kalas is never an £8m player

dreadful 

It’s mad isn’t it?

He one of the best centre backs in the league last season. 

The drop in form is mind boggling 

5 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Can anyone genuinely see Johnson making the substitutes the Blackburn manager making. Just gone 2-1 up and straight away freshen things and put attacking players on? Not a chance.

Spot on and didn’t change their style either. Still a decent press on them as well. No dropping deep trying to hold on. 

1 minute ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Can see it ending up like his Dad, in the sense of City sniffing around the play-offs being the height of his managerial achievements. 

Perhaps a little disingenuous don’t you think? I’d hardly say Wembley was sniffing around the playoffs. If only LJ were half the manager his dad was. 

GJ got the very best out of a distinctively average bunch. LJ has spent the equivalent of the bank of England’s economy stimulus and still doesn’t have a ******* clue. 

Please don’t compare the two. 

1 minute ago, daored said:

We will finish this season in eighth or ninth - he will comment he needs two or three new players maybe a leader. He will loan out the players he’s previously brought and then the cycle begins again 

Ad infinitum 

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Perhaps a little disingenuous don’t you think? I’d hardly say Wembley was sniffing around the playoffs. If only LJ were half the manager his dad was. 

GJ got the very best out of a distinctively average bunch. LJ has spent the equivalent of the bank of England’s economy stimulus and still doesn’t have a ******* clue. 

If he comes out and says we lacked leaders today .....

1 minute ago, daored said:

We will finish this season in eighth or ninth - he will comment he needs two or three new players maybe a leader. He will loan out the players he’s previously brought and then the cycle begins again 

Yep. Afraid so! 

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

It’s mad isn’t it?

He one of the best centre backs in the league last season. 

The drop in form is mind boggling 

I think a major factor is that Kalas-Webster was a superb combination where they worked well together. Baker and Kalas just don't feel like a partnership. Taken as a two together, I think Williams-Baker is the best pairing we have...

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeah, maybe that a little harsh on Gary, on reflection. Especially considering the disparity in resources. 

Archived