IGNORED

Pedro

James54De

6 minutes ago, DC10 said:

Apparently the club are waiting on confirmation from the EFL about whether anyone who’s been loaned out can be added back into the current squad for the remainder of this season. 

The alleged rules were that the the existing squad inc any u23s / Academy who had appeared in the EFL must be picked first.

Thats the reason why Freddie Hinds came in on Saturday, courtesy of 8 mins v Brentford in 2017!

We would need the existing injured players to remain injured and then one or more of Saturday’s 20 to pick up an injury (I’m not wishing an injury on anyone btw).

I assume Gilmartin is being considered as a coach, but in fairness he hasn’t played for us, so you could argue he doesn’t count.

Interesting that the likes of Semenyo were brought back into the training group, only Moore, Morrell, Walsh and Szmodics.

Also people saying Pereira in training but Palmer not.

I did a quick jot down of who was in that video and who wasn’t.

The ones not there were:

• Kasey Palmer (Injured?)
  • Niclas Eliasson (Injured?)
  • Dan Bentley
  • JoJo Wollacott
  • Zak Vyner
  • Nathan Baker
  • Tomas Kalas
  • Jay Dasilva
  • Freddie Hinds

Working with the goalies / defenders?

51 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Got a sneaking feeling we had Greg Cunningham on loan initially.

No according to that most reliable of sources, wikipedia! (And, to be fair, can't find anything else to suggest otherwise)

Even if he did, I'd never admit to him being "good" - turned out to be such a vile individual since he left us!

Maybe you're thinking of Ryan McGivern - tho him and 'good' don't go naturally together either!

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The alleged rules were that the the existing squad inc any u23s / Academy who had appeared in the EFL must be picked first.

Thats the reason why Freddie Hinds came in on Saturday, courtesy of 8 mins v Brentford in 2017!

We would need the existing injured players to remain injured and then one or more of Saturday’s 20 to pick up an injury (I’m not wishing an injury on anyone btw).

I assume Gilmartin is being considered as a coach, but in fairness he hasn’t played for us, so you could argue he doesn’t count.

Interesting that the likes of Semenyo were brought back into the training group, only Moore, Morrell, Walsh and Szmodics.

Also people saying Pereira in training but Palmer not.

I did a quick jot down of who was in that video and who wasn’t.

The ones not there were:

• Kasey Palmer (Injured?)
  • Niclas Eliasson (Injured?)
  • Dan Bentley
  • JoJo Wollacott
  • Zak Vyner
  • Nathan Baker
  • Tomas Kalas
  • Jay Dasilva
  • Freddie Hinds

Working with the goalies / defenders?

Palmer slight quad issue, Eliasson achilles.

Archived