IGNORED

Mark Robins odds 20/1

Redstart

3 hours ago, Taz said:

It's not going to be Appleton. 

It wasn't Appleton the last time around, and he's done even less in the time that has passed since the last round of speculation.

We're either looking at someone in a job, waiting for a relegation sacking, or are in advanced negotiations with a free agent.

If Appleton is even in the running, I will give you the keys to my house.

Hope you get to keep your keys !

Appleton wasn't in the running last time like everyone else because SL wanted Johnson mind.

I think a relegation sacking is risky because the club may not be able to afford sacking the person or trust them to get back up but of that group I suppose Eddie Howe is the most likely ?

Free agent, hopefully Mr Hughton.

In a job, make sense to wait to seasons end. It wouldn't be Alex Neill would it ??

12 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Hope you get to keep your keys !

Appleton wasn't in the running last time like everyone else because SL wanted Johnson mind.

I think a relegation sacking is risky because the club may not be able to afford sacking the person or trust them to get back up but of that group I suppose Eddie Howe is the most likely ?

Free agent, hopefully Mr Hughton.

In a job, make sense to wait to seasons end. It wouldn't be Alex Neill would it ??

Appleton was very much in the frame last time...allegedly the whole board bar SL wanted him.

6 minutes ago, Lez said:

That is utter bollocks.

I’m happy to believe the person who told me who had close connections to someone on the board at the time. He might be talking bollocks, but he’s not one to throw stuff about.  Am not the only person to have mentioned it.

Appleton’s stock was far higher then than it is now.

But fine if you know better.

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m happy to believe the person who told me who had close connections to someone on the board at the time. He might be talking bollocks, but he’s not one to throw stuff about.  Am not the only person to have mentioned it.

Appleton’s stock was far higher then than it is now.

But fine if you know better.

The person who told you has mugged you off.

Archived