IGNORED

So many posts around CH and other stuff. My top four

City oz

Hayden Mullins, Michael o Neil, Robbie Follower, Dean Holden top four for me.

Ryan Lowe and then Paul Cook as an out side chance.

every day now I’m bored to tits on the CH Threads and the ex Liverpool midfielder that can manage even Rangers.

i hope the club makes an announcement on Monday as its getting a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Fans of any football club would become impatient waiting for their club to officially announce the new manager especially as in City’s case, this appointment seems to be taking an age.

For all we know the new guy has already joined us but the club are delaying announcing it for whatever reason.

11 minutes ago, City oz said:

Hayden Mullins, Michael o Neil, Robbie Follower, Dean Holden top four for me.

Ryan Lowe and then Paul Cook as an out side chance.

every day now I’m bored to tits on the CH Threads and the ex Liverpool midfielder that can manage even Rangers.

i hope the club makes an announcement on Monday as its getting a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Robbie Follower doesn't sound like the type of leader we are looking for.

6 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Some Saturday lunchtime drinks in oz? 

Hilarious list and post. 

Only a few so far, Hayden Mullins about to be ex Watford has some class, Michael O Neil at Stoke cant wait to get back to the Prem and stoke are probably another two or there years away yet. Robbie Fowler is  back in the UK from OZ and is rumoured to be in final discussions with a championship club.

getting a bit bored  now on the CH and SG possible appointments 

When is it ever going to end.

13 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Why would you want any of that list above Hughton? O'Neil and Cook are the only ones you can make a slight case for. The rest have nowhere near the track record.

Well Steve Lansdown doesn’t know what he is doing. Or if he does he treats us like idiots. We deserve to know what is in the pipe line. Understand there are confidentiality stuff but so many threads generated around rumors is starting to wear a bit thin. 

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Well Steve Lansdown doesn’t know what he is doing. Or if he does he treats us like idiots. We deserve to know what is in the pipe line. Understand there are confidentiality stuff but so many threads generated around rumors is starting to wear a bit thin. 

We don't deserve to know the ins and outs of a managerial appointment. It doesn't happen here and doesn't happen at other clubs. Puts us at a competitive disadvantage for other clubs to know our movements.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

We don't deserve to know the ins and outs of a managerial appointment. It doesn't happen here and doesn't happen at other clubs. Puts us at a competitive disadvantage for other clubs to know our movements.

Agree. How do we stop the idiots amongst us posting on rumors around CH and SG. Our clubs movements are smoke and daggers to say  the least of which is good.

People posting that they have seen SG on the M4 from London to Bristol is utter crap. Others claiming CH has been seen in Bristol is also crap. I thought we were better than this on OTIB. 

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Robbie Follower

Classic 

Only had two beers VB Stubbies and one red. It’s true. He actually did a good job at Brisbane Roar. Probably better than Gerrard at rangers ?

Do you really believe that SL is in the least bit  interested in some of the absurd conjecture and suggestions on here?  Why do we deserve to know what is happening in the "Pipeline"?  Let them just do their job, and it would appear unprofessional and unprincipled to start leaking names publicly.  What if certain candidates prefer for their applications to remain inhouse?  I appreciate that supporters are anxious to have a new manager  announced, but I am sure you would prefer a thorough process, rather than rushing the procedure just to satisfy public curiosity?  Wouldn't you?

9 minutes ago, City oz said:

Agree. How do we stop the idiots amongst us posting on rumors around CH and SG. Our clubs movements are smoke and daggers to say  the least of which is good.

People posting that they have seen SG on the M4 from London to Bristol is utter crap. Others claiming CH has been seen in Bristol is also crap. I thought we were better than this on OTIB. 

You are now contradicting yourself?   Is the Aussie heat affecting  you..........or is it the amber pisswater?

Please don’t say that I’m a bit sore all ready 

We call em pineapples over here. The rough and the bigger ones are the ones referred too. 

“Just a got a pineapple from my boss “ 

12 minutes ago, maxjak said:

You are now contradicting yourself?   Is the Aussie heat affecting  you..........or is it the amber pisswater?

Ok . Claude Pueli, Marcelino, and Zlatko deric are rumored to go to Watford. Hayden Mullins is now the prime candidate for BS3

50 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Fans of any football club would become impatient waiting for their club to officially announce the new manager especially as in City’s case, this appointment seems to be taking an age.

For all we know the new guy has already joined us but the club are delaying announcing it for whatever reason.

How it’s an age? We took 20 odd days to appoint Johnson mid season, this time we had 2 1/2 weeks of the season winding down and we have 2 1/2 weeks before the players come back for preseason, if someone is appointed in 7 days they’ll have 10 days ish to watch through game footage and make initial assessments before pre-season starts which is still plenty of time 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

How it’s an age? We took 20 odd days to appoint Johnson mid season, this time we had 2 1/2 weeks of the season winding down and we have 2 1/2 weeks before the players come back for preseason, if someone is appointed in 7 days they’ll have 10 days ish to watch through game footage and make initial assessments before pre-season starts which is still plenty of time 

I said ‘seems to be’..............:cool2:

Of course those that make the decision will want to be sure that they’ve appointed the right guy and due diligence can take quite a time.

That said any managerial appointment is always gamble.

1 hour ago, SBB said:

Hayden Mullins is nothing more than the replacement for a kamikaze pilot who tried to not crash.

I’d also happily sift through another 90 pages of puns before taking Robbie Fowler.

Don't think he ever had a sniff of the job here.

If he got it he'd have to toe the line, not do one.

Archived