IGNORED

My Avatar

94th Minute

It's Shearer. It was all over the back of the papers at the time as he just turned around and kicked the Leicester player in the face.

I think he may have still been the England captain at the time, and if I'm correct nothing happened to him (not sure that he even got sent off for it).

can someone actually explain what happened because you cant really see a lot from the picture itself...:clap:

See my reply mate. I think that the Leicester player had tackled Shearer and may have possibly caught him on the heel on the way through. Shearer didn't like it much so turned around and kicked him in the face.

I think :laugh:

Aberdeen 0 Rangers 0  - Celtic 2 The Mothers 0

Catch up time already! :rolleyes:

Its amazing how many Celtic fans are on this forum, I thought i could come on here, admit to being a Rangers fan and no one would bat an eyelid, but it seems Celtic are as well supported as City on here :D

Dont worry about the Teddy Bears, we will be there or there abouts come the end of the season, whether or not Alex McLeish is, well thats a different story!! The rumour going around up here is that Murray is coming back as Chairman again, and he is bringing Graeme Souness back to Ibrox!! It wouldnt matter if he brought Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger in as a double team, theres no money to spend!!

Have to say, Jackie McNamaras goal was a belter at the weekend!!

Archived