IGNORED

Forever Bristol City: Live Podcast 5.00 PM Saturday - I'm too sexy for my shirt !!!

headhunter

Ian, DaveFevs and myself [plus anyone who wants to dial in] review the Carabao Cup action vs. Exeter City, assess the merits of signing Chris Martin and discuss the much awaited Home Strip with its Ashton Gate 8 tribute.

Here's the link to join via the app and we are now on Spotify: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G 

There's a thread on OTIB about the AG8 and as we were all around at the time we'll cover some of the misconceptions that seemed to be surfacing.

10 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

What is England?

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north. The Irish Sea lies northwest of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south.

Join us live at 5 when we celebrate City's 2-0 Carabao Cup win over Exeter City

We'll discuss why Weimann in midfield and is it goodbye to Sammy Szmodics who wasn't included in the squad today.

What changes can we expect for the opening league game against Swansea - Morrell in, Martin ..... what if Sessegnon, Mawson & Brunt sign up this week.

7 hours ago, headhunter said:

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north. The Irish Sea lies northwest of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south.

They also knocked Sweden out of the World Cup in 2018 if I recall correctly @bristolcitysweden ?

Archived