IGNORED

Bcfc World

Robbo1980

You are watching the 300kbps stream and not the 56k stream?

At least you are getting a stream. I get about a minute of vidio before it freezes and no audio at all. I have reported this by e - mail a few days ago but so far no response. They were however very sharp at phoning me to inform me that my subscription was due for renewal soon and by paying it now I would get it at last years price, which I did. Guess what - no receipt received though it was promised the next day.

I am more than a bit concerned, not only that I may have been conned, but more importantly, I can no longer get live commentary, my only contact on match days.

I only had BCFC World for one season and was disapointed with it.The quality was poor and the interviews were unintersting and predictable.The salient points(such as they were) were posted pretty much straight away on the main site and after xmas I rarely visited it.I didn't renew the deal at the start of last season.

Doesn't seem as if much has changed.

Guest alex_mike

i rekon bcfc world is good quality it works purfectly fine and the picure quality is fine on my computer so i aint had any problems with it.

I fell for this hook, line, and sinker. I took out a subscription for the summer months for about a fiver, decided that that wasn't a bad deal, but no way was I going to subscribe for £35 when August came around as it is basically rubbish.

I suddenly realised last week that I needed to cancel, looked on my account and found that I needed to give 5 working days notice, and I was too late.

So I am £35 out of pocket and feeling pretty much conned, and yes, I know that I have only myself to blame. Over the years you get used to feeling cheated by the club when it comes to on the field matters, but its a bit much when you suddenly realise that the commercial department are out to get you as well. But that is my problem.

What I would say is do not subscribe to this bland and flabby package unless you live far enough away not to get to any games or any form of media coverage AND you have broadband.

I find just reading and now and again adding my comments to this forum absolutely free of charge is a much more informative, and an enjoyable way of spending a bit of time on the net. Apart from the daily round of interviews, which are not exactly cutting edge journalism, there is absolutely nothing, unless you want to access the archives (and you would need to have a bit of a death wish to want to mull over recent under-achievements brought to life on your PC). So tread cautiously, especially when taking up any of these "special" offers.

Archived