IGNORED

Aguero

Super

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No-one wants him hung, drawn and quartered. There's really no need to be quite so dramatic.

It's always best to look at these things in a calm and collected manner. And if you do that, then it is quite clear that what Aguero did was inappropropriate. No-one can sensibly dispute that.

However, like you say, the lineswoman dealt with it by politely telling him to **** off and that should be the end of the matter. 

Fair enough, you have made my point better than I have with your last statement.

As a Premier League Assistant Referee I can only imagine the abuse Sian Massey Ellis has taken on her way up the ladder, much of it a thousand times worse than the incident yesterday which she calmly dealt with.

What she can probably do without is having to fill in a load of paperwork and attend a hearing to fulfil an FA investigation brought about by people in the media putting the incident in the spotlight. Hopefully the FA see sense and a quiet word with Aguero and Man City will do the trick.

4 hours ago, 054123 said:

Just out of interest, if she wasn’t happy to move on, why would that make a difference?

Either you do something wrong or you dont. The punishment should fit the crime.

I wouldn’t want to live in a world where either the crime or the punishment is defined by feelings of the victim on a case by case basis.

I take your point, I was just thinking even if it's wrong the last thing she might want is a load of unwanted attention and people moaning at her like she's done something wrong, she may just want to move on which is fine.

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A man dare not even touch a woman nowadays without the fear of being accused of assault.  Some even seem to think it's a crime to look at a woman.  Get intimate and she'll try to take you for every penny she can.  The world has gone bonkers.

Archived