IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Episode 29: Cook, Eat, Repeat!

headhunter

Here's the link and its also on Spotify: https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/cook-eat-repeat/ 

DaveFevs, Mark, Ian & Headhunter preview Derby at home and with Wayne Rooney in the role of player manager we reminisce on past City players who've worn that mantle over the years.

We also discuss the uplifting of matchday squads to 20 and give our view on who was best : Clemence or Shilton

Why the title? Tried the Chilli Flakes as seen on the show with Tony Wilkins fish .... mmmmm!

15 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Here's the link and its also on Spotify: https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/cook-eat-repeat/ 

DaveFevs, Mark, Ian & Headhunter preview Derby at home and with Wayne Rooney in the role of player manager we reminisce on past City players who've worn that mantle over the years.

We also discuss the uplifting of matchday squads to 20 and give our view on who was best : Clemence or Shilton

Why the title? Tried the Chilli Flakes as seen on the show with Tony Wilkins fish .... mmmmm!

When Ian starts to tell his story about Terry Cooper, feel free to go and make a cup of tea, I’m still not convinced of its relevance. ???

I enjoyed the retrospective stuff chaps. I dont remember as far back as Cooper and Jordan as players so it was nice to hear more about that. Then, the stuff in the 90s has become a blur so I enjoyed the reminders.

More of this would be welcome.

42 minutes ago, mozo said:

More of this would be welcome.

We're looking at this day [21/11] over the past 50 years as a new feature.

This is match No.7 and thus far has not proved to be a lucky one with 0 wins, 4 draws and 2 defeats from matches in 1970, 1987, 1992, 1998, 2009 & 2015

Archived