IGNORED

East End

Bow_Legged_Chicken

Some good news regarding the East End. I have been told by Mr. Sexstone that I can arrange an informal meeting with him regarding the East End.

A maximum of six people are allowed to turn up.

I would like to be one of them, if anyone else would like to discuss this topic with him please reply below.

This is a informal meeting to which we will discuss the East End only. The aim of it is to come to some sort of an agreement about it to settle this huge debate once and for all.

Convienient dates and times as well would be helpfull.

Cheers.

Tommy.

Guest Southville Red

This is a informal meeting to which we will discuss the East End only. The aim of it is to come to some sort of an agreement about it to settle this huge debate once and for all.

Good luck to whoever goes but I think that unless there is an agreement to open the East End again 'settle this huge debate once and for all' will not be the outcome. We want it back.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

:) thanks for those words, however I can't see the point of any meeting without the local council and Police being involved.

it's these bodies that give the club so much grief over the east end and cause the inflated costs.

Is there any other part of the ground that could be segregated? If so, move visiting fans there and we then have no problem with City fans in the East End. I'd like to see visitors accommodated (if poss) in part of the Willaims Stand. Visitors sing so that would help create some atmosphere in that stand.

Amazing how little comment the EE being closed has attracted on this here forum, considering the extra atmosphere created when twas opened, as mentioned by players, the then numpty manager, our illustrious board, the BCFC commentary crew last season. Its a disgrace, when you read all of the pointless posts, one of which got me banned, which infest this forum. Oh and save yer breath flying back at me, I really couldnt give a flying one eh? And you all wonder why other fans call this a library???? It seems only those who care about big announcements and we want Stewart/Howard etc seem to speak. Got news for ya boys, they aint going to come if this place loses long term fans, because of the latest diktats, and pointless obstructive negativeity

Boy, City fans are changing aint they.....discuss, and like refrain from the usual pointless attacks, lets be bloody constructive, like asking the board some searching questions eh

I thank you...crack on!!

Oh yeah if you want to know more ask any of the Subbers, at least they aint prepared to give up without a fight eh ( And no I dont mean a hoolie type fight either, which some of ya seem to think they are.)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

That's what I love about you fella, you're so subtle.

I'm sure they'll be lots of outcry over the shutting of the East End - Some time in a few years when Ashton is dead again.

That's what I love about you fella, you're so subtle.

I'm sure they'll be lots of outcry over the shutting of the East End - Some time in a few years when Ashton is dead again.

Doubt it, they'll be talking about such and suches hairstyle, what car they drive, driving out players, cos they are utterly useless, discussing for 4 bloody pages big announcemnts!!! and complaining about bad language...ah I cant be ###### a***** with it any more- least theres the Subbers site for sensible conversation......... :) till I die, unlike a fair number of these eh?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

With a forum with this many people there's bound to be a few odd 'uns (us lot?)

I think this forum is a victim of it's own popularity

Amazing how little comment the EE being closed has attracted on this here forum, considering the extra atmosphere created when twas opened, as mentioned by players, the then numpty manager, our illustrious board, the BCFC commentary crew last season. Its a disgrace, when you read all of the pointless posts, one of which got me banned, which infest this forum. Oh and save yer breath flying back at me, I really couldnt give a flying one eh? And you all wonder why other fans call this a library???? It seems only those who care about big announcements and we want Stewart/Howard etc seem to speak. Got news for ya boys, they aint going to come if this place loses long term fans, because of the latest diktats, and pointless obstructive negativeity

Boy, City fans are changing aint they.....discuss, and like refrain from the usual pointless attacks, lets be bloody constructive, like asking the board some searching questions eh

I thank you...crack on!!

Oh yeah if you want to know more ask any of the Subbers, at least they aint prepared to give up without a fight eh ( And no I dont mean a hoolie type fight either, which some of ya seem to think they are.)

SPOT ON

:):laugh::laugh: FROM A OLDISH ENDER :)

It surprised me too Bucks Red (although in fairness to Glos Boy - he did start one asking for people to sign up if you want to keep the East End)

But I think that if the 'subbers' or any other fans really care about the East End, then its no good moaning that nobody else talks about it. Come on THIS forum to raise your concerns rather than discussing it on your own forums. After all, we know the club regularly look at it and seem to take notice of our views.

At the end of the day, if YOU care about it then YOU write about it - surely thats the way the forum works ?

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I do not think I can make the meeting myself depends when it is it is good colin is prepared to meet us,the points I would like to make and what has been put on this forum are :

1.To charge a extra admission charge to cover costs

2.to keep the fence in one position to allow 1500 home fans in

3.To use the net to cover three spaces wide from the fence to stop people climbing fence

4.To remove seats 100to 400 to have a standing area

5.For people to help the stewards when asked to sit down,if no standing area.

6.To allow away fans in there for a big cup game premiership team to help cover costs

These are a few points Iwould like to be covered by the six I am sure other poeple can add to this list thanks.

Once the meeting is arranged and finalised I will post a message on the forum asking if there is anything that would like to be mentioned. I will take the questions along with me and use them to the best of my ability to try and get it back.

I assure you many people are working hard on researching various things, I have many ideas and have planned for answers to problems he brings up and answers to the niggly problems he could pick into my original answers. i have more than one plan for everything i can possibly think of that he can fire back at us.

Its looking promising, hopefully it ends up a very positive meeting and it makes the whole east end situation a lot lot clearer.

Will keep everyone informed in whats going on.

Archived