IGNORED

Feeling happy again? This is how!

Marina's Rolls Royce

My 12 yr old daughter wanted to borrow a "Man's (boys) T-shirt for her end of term Christmas talent show.

I checked my wardrobe and came up with my former City Top- RSG version.

On the back it has Unan on it. She asked who that was  and I said it means "everything and nothing"! She asked why it was No36.

Anyone remember why?... and anyone remember that happy feeling we had more often since  enduring this Covid shite?

Anyone wanna join me in happy footie moments?

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

My 12 yr old daughter wanted to borrow a "Man's (boys) T-shirt for her end of term Christmas talent show.

On the back it has Unan on it. She asked who that was  and I said it means "everything and nothing"! She asked why it was No36.

Anyone remember why?... and anyone remember that happy feeling we had more often since  enduring this Covid shite?

I think the true origin is that someone started to post “ we are unanimous” (or similar) in a thread but managed to hit the send button after just “we are Unan” and so a star was born.

2 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I think the true origin is that someone started to post “ we are unanimous” (or similar) in a thread but managed to hit the send button after just “we are Unan” and so a star was born.

correct! -  he said 'we are unan' nothing more  and never posted again. 

36?

15 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Tony Rougier masks in the pub at Cardiff 

Archived