IGNORED

Rotherham (a) – Sat 12th December 15:00 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

Just now, MarcusX said:

Those long delays taking throws MUST be intentional? We can’t be that shit at throw ins. Nagy not moving at all there, that must be deliberate

I think Semenyo got intentionally tackled immediately after receiving the ball as well. It’s all part of the master plan.

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Win one....lose one....Holden tells us how we "need to respond" and "this is the championship. They are all tough games"

Repeat 

Were 15 minutes in you miserable git. If we’ve learnt anything this season it must be don’t write the game off if we go behind

2 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

This looks like it’s going to be an awful watch. Two teams who can’t put more then 4 passes together. 

One team can’t, one team’s game plan is to lump it into the box at every conceivable opportunity. We are rubbish against teams like this. Surprised we didn’t match them with an extra CB to deal with the aerial stuff

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

Toby Osborne says Dan Bentley in “fine form” as he parries the ball straight to a Rotherham player. Don’t get me wrong I love Bents but that’s ridiculous and makes him look like an idiot 

Yeh. Jeff Bezos wasted a fiver once too. Idiot. 

Archived