IGNORED

10 goals

Robin Wood

We have to go 352 v Millwall and use our wingbacks to attack and get crosses in to 2 big men up front. 

It's no good having 3 up top if there is no midfield to create anything for them (though I note that Wells and Semenyo were effectively playing as wingers on Saturday).

We need to be looking to bring in a creative midfielder and a left back in the January window as things stand considering our injured list 

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

We have to go 352 v Millwall and use our wingbacks to attack and get crosses in to 2 big men up front

It's no good having 3 up top if there is no midfield to create anything for them (though I note that Wells and Semenyo were effectively playing as wingers on Saturday).

We need to be looking to bring in a creative midfielder and a left back in the January window as things stand considering our injured list 

Unless they've changed quite a bit tactically, meat and drink to Millwall CBs?

I know they've changed to an extent under Rowett but I always remember them having quite big centre backs.

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Unless they've changed quite a bit tactically, meat and drink to Millwall CBs?

I know they've changed to an extent under Rowett but I always remember them having quite big centre backs.

Pearce / Cooper / Hutchinson - same threesome.  Malone instead of Wallace at LWB, Romeo (who I rate) at RWB.

Archived