IGNORED

Brunt out for 3 months

MC RISK77

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Jesus wept.......

Been under the stairs , and I’ve still got a pair of boots , metal studs too , nice....

right

@Davefevs can you manage a handful of games at CB , I’ll sweep behind you ?

Just need a couple for midfield , and cover for both full backs - need a couple of young uns !

You’ll need a new broom pretty quickly ?

19 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Out for three months? So there is some good news then! The guy needs to retire, he doesn't seem to be able to kick the ball properly anymore.

With the loss of so many senior players to injury it’s no longer wages they are getting its more like paddling in the pension fund! Training ground full time for the youth please!

On 18/12/2020 at 18:52, Bassomylord said:

Doubt we will see him in a city shirt again. Wish him well but seriously what a poor signing.

Spot on.

Don’t like the scapegoating of him (and one of the “worst signings ever”? FFS, without trying I easily could think of 20 worse) but it hasn’t worked out, with the benefit of hindsight it looks a really poor one (on Downing’s recommendation if the rumours are to be believed) & I would be very surprised if he plays for us again if he really is out for 3 months now.

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Spot on.

Don’t like the scapegoating of him (and one of the “worst signings ever”? FFS, without trying I easily could think of 20 worse) but it hasn’t worked out, with the benefit of hindsight it looks a really poor one (on Downing’s recommendation if the rumours are to be believed) & I would be very surprised if he plays for us again if he really is out for 3 months now.

How many worse in the past decade? Jody Morris and Brian Howard perhaps? Skuse and Kilkenny looked like Pirlo in comparison to Brunt...

We sold a POTY at Lincoln to bring him in ffs... this is what makes most fans annoyed about the singing. 

Archived