IGNORED

Never feel alone, It's good to talk !!

phantom

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Anyone ever had dodgy looking moles that were later diagnosed as melanomas - have had a couple on my scalp that have turned out to be malignant recently and have had them removed, but in limbo now waiting for checks for signs of spread.  Anxiety has crept in as a result, although hopefully they've been dealt with and that's that.

Mate you can only keep calm and carry on, you have done what you can do, thats all you can do.

Went through 4yrs of tests/checks after my tumor removal (although it was rectal) every 4mth then 6mths; mri scans, CT scans, endoscopies, blood tests,ultra sound scans, seemed never ending but finally got the all clear....(for 3 yrs anyway) they are doing the checks for your well being.

Do the checks/tests it is all you can do, no point stressing over what might be just do, the here and now.

Some say cancer can return yes it probably can but a lot of other things can also take your life....get on with living and the things you can control, forget the what ifs, they arent here yet.

Lucky to be off to Trent Bridge on Thursday to see an England v Australia ODI.

Tinged with sadness that my lovely partner who bought me an unexpected ticket for the June 2018 encounter (England 481-6) died in 2021.

She will be remembered by me, her son and her brother in laws.

Thank you to all of you.

Edited by Hxj
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Hxj said:

Lucky to be off to Trent Bridge on Thursday to see an England v Australia ODI.

Tinged with sadness that my lovely partner who bought me an unexpected ticket for the June 2018 encounter (England 481-6) died in 2021.

She will be remembered by me, her son and her brother in laws.

Thank you to all of you.

Enjoy your day and memories